The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Trivia

Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
Just some grenadier trivia for you as I jumped in the vechicle this morning the low wiper fluid notification came on so I thought I would see how much it took to top it off 1 litre not sure how much that is as a percentage of the total volume as its not in the manual .
Off to get a life now.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just some grenadier trivia for you as I jumped in the vechicle this morning the low wiper fluid notification came on so I thought I would see how much it took to top it off 1 litre not sure how much that is as a percentage of the total volume as its not in the manual .
Off to get a life now.
Someone here had empty the bottle and it took 6l to fill it from memory although that does seem a lot. I put 2 litres top up in mine even before the warning light was on. What I did notice was because of the shape of the filler neck it did air lock when filling it. If you only put a litre in I would check it again, most cars hold more than 1 litre

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Off to get a life now.

See here: Screen Wash Tank Capacity

Back
Top Bottom