The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
Was anyone on this forum driving an Eldoret blue Grenadier through Lymington ,south coast U.K. yesterday. If so I was the person waving and putting my thumbs up looking like a lunatic yesterday 😂😂
I was in Lymington today and didn’t see any other Grenadiers about.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Here's mine today...on Mount Street in Mayfair ! Outside my favourite restaurant "Scotts".
I sat outside having lunch before I had a hospital appointment and watched many people stop and take photos of it....it was far more popular than the Roller you can see. Ahhh, but give me my rural living any day to the hustle and bustle of the city and the endless new "Defenders"
View attachment 7818675
Great photograph!

Which color is this? It looks grey, but this might be your camera - or my monitor ...?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score
Great photograph!

Which color is this? It looks grey, but this might be your camera - or my monitor ...?
The color is Sterling Silver. It is a metallic paint with a cool feature. In the shade if appears a light grey silver. In the sun, it is a light blue
metallic. Here's a couple photos I took at a test drive of the same prototype vehicle from 2 sides, shady side and sunny side. DaBull

Attachments

• 1 - Sterling Silver in Shade .jpg
    1 - Sterling Silver in Shade .jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2 - Sterling Silver in Sun.jpg
    2 - Sterling Silver in Sun.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 70

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a couple on Saturday (posted previously on the towing thread). A DD towing a trailer and southbound from the Cambridge area. I was heading Northbound towards Cambridge in my DD. On the same day, spotted another DD model in similar area ie. Between Cambridge and Hitchen. Saturday evening whilst heading north on the M1, yet another one, possibly Britannia blue.
Mine was faultless for the 500 mile round trip.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Spotted my first Grenn today . Black on the A419 heading towards cirencester i was in mine stuck in traffic trying to get to Swindon . I have to say seeing once coming on the opposite side of the road they look very very cool .

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone flashed the ✌🏼to another Gren driver yet?

wiggles GIF

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No, but often have a wave with the original Defender owners.
I gave the ✌🏼to the black/dark grey Grenadier going north on the M 23 yesterday and I got a wave back. The driver was probably thinking what an unsociable sod I was 😂 but they did see the back face of my hand so understandable if you don’t do sign language for Grenadier.

pete54

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Living not too far from the agent in Edinburgh I have seen a decent handful now but got my first return wave today (I drive a D4 for the time being). I gave a point with thumbs up and got the biggest wave back from a very happy looking chap - sterling silver, raised air intake. Maybury Road. Happy driving!

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We went to the Grenadier pub in Belgravia today and saw 2 other vehicles, we couldn’t park up as Wilton Row is incredibly narrow .

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Ha. Just spotted my first wild one. Silver utility with roof rack going south on A95 at 8:55.

Gtzdckhs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Grenadier spotted in the newspaper in the context of an escaped lion near Berlin.

1689859715070.png

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grenadier spotted in the newspaper in the context of an escaped lion near Berlin.

View attachment 7820629
Indeed a Grenadier and a Weimaraner.. if this is really a big cat or some of the usual summer tales.. The picture of the animal considered as a lion here I doubt seriously. Cat ususally have a lordosis - / hollow cross - and not the opposite. The picture of the animal showed a round spine and tail rather like a cow. What is more likely. Nevertheless well spotted a Grenadier and as it seems in proper ownership. Not misused mall crawler.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Indeed a Grenadier and a Weimaraner..
Weimaraner and boar maybe but I don't fancy it's chances against a lion. 😲

Looks like a long haired type. 👍

Back
Top Bottom