The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
This is pure gold!!!!!

The “V” incorporated into the front grill is a message to the Government! It was originally supposed to be an “A” from the middle letter of Grenadier, as per other branding. However, because of the many issues they identified with trying to build the car in South Wales, and zero help from Government to get them sorted, he changed the ’A” to a “V”. Apparently he likes to think each Grenadier now has a special message to the Government - F**k Off.
If this is indeed a true story 🤞🤞please make it be . Then Ineos just gained a lot of points in my book ! Ahhaha brilliant !

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
The Met police are too busy apologising for even breathing at the minute to be interested in the front grill.

The government’s response will probably be to just put the tax up by another £240 next year, that will be them giving the UK owners the V’s back !!

lgus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
I still spotted the double cab with red met. und black leather at Magna / Graz.

Colinthill

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So at long last its time to establish this post,

If you see a Grenadier on the road then let everyone know.
  • Note the road number and the Grenadiers' direction of travel.
  • Grenadier colour.
  • Time of sighting.
  • If you post a pic, obscure the registration plate, some people get antsy about that.

Thanks to @Eric for prompting me to start this thread.

You're not going to get much love if you post about the Grenadiers on dealer/agents forecourts.......... This is for Grenadiers in the wild or not so wild parts of the world.
Any day in Surrey uk GU3 I am out and about I will even pose for photos 🤣it’s my main car now

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
yesterday, 09.06.23 M25 direction North, near crossing A20, Station Wagon, looks DG, we (Scottish White, German registration), two cars behind when he left A25…. Only one on the 1400km trip to Scotland.
A lot of people 👍or asked about Grenadier while stop….

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Again a Grenny today, waving and flash of headlights, A93 Scotland we direction Braemar, the other opposite direction. Two Scottish White bumped into in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :)
That’ll be me - We’re staying in Braemar for a few days in our 7m caravan. Thanks for the wave. First Grenny I’ve seen on the road. Very distinctive as spotted you about a mile away. Enjoy your tour of Scotland.IMG_4248.jpegIMG_4166.jpeg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
LOL ~ it's a small world.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
That’ll be me - We’re staying in Braemar for a few days in our 7m caravan. Thanks for the wave. First Grenny I’ve seen on the road. Very distinctive as spotted you about a mile away. Enjoy your tour of Scotland.View attachment 7816651View attachment 7816652
Isn’t it amazing how in one light situation the SW looks vivid white, and in the other a cream colour. Nearly all of the IG colours are like that, albeit the dark ones are black one minute and coloured the next. 😉

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today A9 Direction North, south of Sterling, Red one. We were on the other side direction south.
Third one in 2 weeks.
Tomorrow back home.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today I spotted the first Grenadier on the motorway / Autobahn at somewhat 10:15 am this morning in Hamburg Altona construction zone driving direction North .. seems to be in MM and raised air intake. more details I could not see.. was on my way in the opposite direction .. just noticed the daytime driving lights. Impressive appearance. Never imagined to see one so soon on road.
on my way home (600km) there were a couple of new Defender.. my spouses opinion: these look like „playmobil“ toy vehicles in design. plastic elements are too obvious.

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My first one spotted in the wild was a Mushroom one in Hambledon marina South coast England - I thought I was hallucinating. My second one was right round the corner from where I live! So there are two in my town now (including mine). If you live in south Buckinghamshire and have a Queens Red one then say hi to me in my Donny Grey when you see me drive past.

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here's mine today...on Mount Street in Mayfair ! Outside my favourite restaurant "Scotts".
I sat outside having lunch before I had a hospital appointment and watched many people stop and take photos of it....it was far more popular than the Roller you can see. Ahhh, but give me my rural living any day to the hustle and bustle of the city and the endless new "Defenders"
IMG_5780.jpeg

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here's mine today...on Mount Street in Mayfair ! Outside my favourite restaurant "Scotts".
I sat outside having lunch before I had a hospital appointment and watched many people stop and take photos of it....it was far more popular than the Roller you can see. Ahhh, but give me my rural living any day to the hustle and bustle of the city and the endless new "Defenders"
View attachment 7818675
Visiting my mother in Wilmslow and my sister in Alderley Edge, I was convinced that JLR had sold their entire output of black and grey Defenders in that area alone.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was anyone on this forum driving an Eldoret blue Grenadier through Lymington ,south coast U.K. yesterday. If so I was the person waving and putting my thumbs up looking like a lunatic yesterday 😂😂

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was anyone on this forum driving an Eldoret blue Grenadier through Lymington ,south coast U.K. yesterday. If so I was the person waving and putting my thumbs up looking like a lunatic yesterday 😂😂
The question is, why wasn't the
The question is, why wasn't the driver of the Eldoret blue Grenadier waving and putting his thumbs up looking like a lunatic

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7818675
Great photo - did you have the Dover sole?

We have our Christmas lunch there most years. Nice spot. Colour looks fantastic.

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom