The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Bayford

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Spotted in Wallis Bay this afternoon. Second one I have seen in Namibia. Very much Landcruiser country here with all of them going strongly at 25 years old plus. Making me feel a bit guilty about relegating my Landcruisers to farm duties when the Grenadier arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_3058.jpeg
    IMG_3058.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 110

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Making me feel a bit guilty about relegating my Landcruisers to farm duties when the Grenadier arrived.
Sometimes you have to put horse out to pasture.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

today at about 15:00h an scottish white heading south on the A5 north of Karlsruhe.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Saw a Inky Black trialmaster at Newtown Rd and Waterloo in Berwyn/Newtown Square this morning. He gave me the toot salute - which I'm going to start doing every time I see a fellow Gren on the road.
Seriously? I took that road to the dealer last night.

I drive through Newtown Square almost every night haven't seen anyone. :( Aside from the ones from a few weeks ago.

IrishHusker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously? I took that road to the dealer last night.

I drive through Newtown Square almost every night haven't seen anyone. :( Aside from the ones from a few weeks ago.
We are definitely going to see each other at some point! I'm in Newtown Square every day because I live the neighborhood on 252 and Goshen. I have a white fieldmaster.

Last edited:

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just have seen a silver/light blue one on the N2 (South Africa) right behind Wilderness going east in the direction of Keysna.

The first one I have seen here in SA.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Friend texted and sent a picture of Inky black in corral springs FL. It's his first spotting and going out of his name.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a legion of Grenadiers at Hungry Valley today…. but then it was a meet up 😎👍
Great! The only thing that irritates me is the German number plate, which doesn't fit in at all. The hexagonal badge on the front license plate was only used in Germany from 1985 to 2009 for the emissions test. Since 2010, this sticker no longer exists, but the tests do. The plate may therefore have a historical value. 🤣

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Shale blue, white roof ( I think I was concentrating on turning a corner) towing small trailer with lawn mower. 2 miles North of Lockerbie leaving the B7076 and entering the B723. Waved each other.
Bearing in mind location and he had a lawn mower in tow suggesting he is relatively local we must live close to each other. Are you a forum member/ reader???

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
A silver one parked on a drive in High Town Bridgnorth.

Was also wondering if the owner is a member here. I live close to you if so.

I dont want to just knock on the door, in case they think I am the local nutter or a nerd 🤓

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great! The only thing that irritates me is the German number plate, which doesn't fit in at all. The hexagonal badge on the front license plate was only used in Germany from 1985 to 2009 for the emissions test. Since 2010, this sticker no longer exists, but the tests do. The plate may therefore have a historical value. 🤣
@rovie that plate was a gift from a close friend upon return from a posting in Europe. It adorned my 110 and now my Grenadier. Thank you for adding the historical details… he never shared that part of its provenance. For me, it completely fits… 😎

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@rovie that plate was a gift from a close friend upon return from a posting in Europe. It adorned my 110 and now my Grenadier. Thank you for adding the historical details… he never shared that part of its provenance. For me, it completely fits… 😎
@Kb6tho
I think that's great. I just didn't realize that you don't have to put an official American license plate on the front of the vehicle. That probably depends on the state, doesn't it?
On my Series 2a Land Rover, I still have the original license plate from England in addition to the official German license plate. This always remains assigned to the vehicle. And I've never had a problem with it during police controls.

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Kb6tho
I think that's great. I just didn't realize that you don't have to put an official American license plate on the front of the vehicle. That probably depends on the state, doesn't it?
On my Series 2a Land Rover, I still have the original license plate from England in addition to the official German license plate. This always remains assigned to the vehicle. And I've never had a problem with it during police controls.
@rovie you are correct. Each state has their rules and here in California I do need the official California plate on the front. Right now the temporary paper plate is on the dashboard… when the permanent metal one arrive I will need to sort how best to mount it 🤔
Very cool that you have the original plate on your Series 2a😎👍

Back
Top Bottom