The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Sela Green on Brookside in Allendale NJ this morning. Looked like it was equipped with crossbars.

Last edited:

ShawnPitt

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So, I've had mine for about a month. Happy to answer any questions. I guess I should probably do a review after 1500 miles.

I'm in Pittsburgh with closest dealer in Philly, so not expecting to see many this area for a while.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seal Green on Brookside in Allendale NJ this morning. Looked like it was equipped with crossbars.
Wow Allendale? That's a rock toss from me. Haven't spotted any yet!

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So, I've had mine for about a month. Happy to answer any questions. I guess I should probably do a review after 1500 miles.

I'm in Pittsburgh with closest dealer in Philly, so not expecting to see many this area for a while.
I’m just to your south in Morgantown, WV. I’ve had mine for just over 3 months. I haven’t seen another grenadier on the road (and I’m constantly between Morgantown and Wash DC). I know there’s a few other owners in the Pitt area based on forum posts.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just now 4 Grenadiers came towards me on the road from Tübingen to Mössingen. They all had big INEOS stickers on their vehicles. It seems that these are company cars. Even though I was driving my Disco 4, they all reacted to my flashing lights and waving. Hey guys from Ineos, if you see this, I'm looking forward to getting into my Grenadier and driving it more or less every day. Great vehicle, well done.

TNT647

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I’m in Fox Chapel. If u are close by, let’s have a beer.

Local time
Reaction score
Rt. 2A Acton, Massachusetts, USA. Photos are from Mobius and Garmin dashcams. (I haven't adjusted the dashcam time stamps in 2 years. so they aren't synchronized.) It was late afternoon in the rain. I got so excited I nearly went off the road. I wanted to turn around and give chase but there was too much traffic. It looked Magic Mushroom but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• Grenadier Sighted GRM0048_00005 copy PS.jpg
    Grenadier Sighted GRM0048_00005 copy PS.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Grenadier Sighted REC_8087_00009 copy PS.jpg
    Grenadier Sighted REC_8087_00009 copy PS.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Grenadier Sighted 27 MAR 2024_Acton MA Rt. 2A.jpg
    Grenadier Sighted 27 MAR 2024_Acton MA Rt. 2A.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
I've had mine roughly 3 months. Since telling the dealer Tuesday that I still hadn't seen others in the wild I've spotted 2. Tuesday night at Seattle Center parking there was a Sterling and today passed an Inky driving past Husky Stadium.
IMG_9370.jpeg

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In UK today - 1345hrs on A362 at Corsley Heath near to Longleat Safari Park - was that YOU in Shale Blue
with White roof ?
I flashed lights and my front seat passenger waved enthusiastically but no response !

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
In UK today - 1345hrs on A362 at Corsley Heath near to Longleat Safari Park - was that YOU in Shale Blue
with White roof ?
I flashed lights and my front seat passenger waved enthusiastically but no response !
No response? Must have been doing something else with his/her hands :)

Back
Top Bottom