The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Friday about 1300, spotted a Grenadier on the a90 Kingsway in Dundee, northbound towards Aberdeen.

Reactions: IGL

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
Last friday at about 11:45h on the A8 between Pforzheim Ost and Nord heading to Karlsruhe a Magic Mushroom Gren...

joeriv

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
My son and wife saw one today at his Westridge Middle School, where she was picking my son up. They sent me video of of it at School and following down Bee Caves Road in Austin, Tx, Eldoret Blue and White roof. But I am happy to report I am 45-60 day window when I be picking up my Eldoret Blue with White Roof. View attachment 7843828
Not mine (I dont think) in the photo but have blue with white roof as well here in Austin. but once you get yours it would be 3 blue with white roof combo in Austin.

Attachments

• tempImage9QXBU0.jpg
    tempImage9QXBU0.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42

IrishHusker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
It feels perfectly smooth, so I think a wrap?
I talked to @Michael Juliana about the Zebra Gren when I picked up my Trialmaster at RDS last week. He said it was a white vinyl wrap with clear stripes to let the Inky black paint show through. That way it is all smooth with an even surface. Pretty cool.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
One of my mom‘s friends had a similarly striped Suzuki samurai about 30 years ago. I always thought it was so cool. perfect example of how tastes can change.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of my mom‘s friends had a similarly striped Suzuki samurai about 30 years ago. I always thought it was so cool. perfect example of how tastes can change.
Some folks here are old enough to remember the spotted cow seat covers, myself included.

Last edited:

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Driving into Crested Butte today I saw a Scottish White driving out of town back to Gunnison, then in town as I walking around a Black Grenadier was coming into Downtown. A shot from today drive into Crested Butte. Dove down from Avon, which was fantastic drive seeing ten 14ers on drive down also lot of 13ers as well. View attachment DSC_1109.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom