The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier manufacturing month and further information

Helmut

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
The order confirmation received on may 18 states that the month of manufacturing will be communicated within 24 hours, which did not happen so far. Additionaly I'm unable to find neither my order nor my configuration on the homepage. I'm therefore uncertain whether my order was processed properly?!

Anybody here having similar experience?

Helmut

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos sales manager called me, apologized for the inconvenience and told me they are experiencing massive problems with the order process. Lots of orders came in, are verified but without production date so far. (You can check it in your account, also your configuration.) They fixed some problems over the weekend and will work on it hoping to have all fixed until next weekend. Everyone should have his/her production slot soon.

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi @Helmut

I had the exact same problem (and uncertainty), until fellow forum user @Deepblue gave me the hint to look directly in the account instead. And - voilà - there it did show the manufacturing month for my order.

Hope that helps (-:

Helmut

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks for your input, however even in the account: no config, no manufacturing date. I heard that they are aware of the situation and are trying to fix it.

Cheers

Helmut

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Just received an interesting email from Ineos 

It has been an amazing few days since we opened up the website to take orders. The global demand has been overwhelming, and in Australia far exceeding our expectations. To stay true to providing customers, such as yourself who hold a priority reservation, an early build month we are reviewing our global build month allocation. This will allow us to pull your build month forward.

We will come back with a revised build month shortly.

INEOS. 

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My build month has been deleted on the website yesterday or this mornig. I am not sure whether they want to build the car faster. Then it would be produced in July or August as I had a slot in September (left hand drive for Germany).It seems that they are reorganizing the building slot at the moment not only for Australia. 

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Rooballer said:

It has been an amazing few days since we opened up the website to take orders. The global demand has been overwhelming, and in Australia far exceeding our expectations. To stay true to providing customers, such as yourself who hold a priority reservation, an early build month we are reviewing our global build month allocation. This will allow us to pull your build month forward.

INEOS. 

Oh, that is interesting. I expect they’re after fleet sales in Oz and want cars on the ground here stat. What was your original build month?

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Jonathon & Hannah  globalgregors userid=8986856 postid=1332702526]

Oh, that is interesting. I expect they’re after fleet sales in Oz and want cars on the ground here stat. What was your original build month?[/QUOTE]

The build month in my account was never populated, so no idea, unfortunately. 

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rooballer said:

To stay true to providing customers, such as yourself who hold a priority reservation, an early build month we are reviewing our global build month allocation. This will allow us to pull your build month forward.

INEOS. 
Sounds like marketing code for " Sales have been slow, so given that we haven't received many orders, you can have your car earlier than anyone first expected" ?

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i've not had any emails at all from Ineos since placing my order, but after checking my account i have the order detail and now an estimated production month.

Local time
Reaction score
No email but my order information was updated after a week or so to show the build month as November. But as I'm in Australia, that's only part of the story. The big unknown will be shipping. There is no way I'll see it before the New Year, but which month...? When do I sell my classy short  Defender?

Sandman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it will be interesting to see the time it takes from build month to the time it arrives at the dealers for pick up.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=ericge userid=8624359 postid=1332723541]No email but my order information was updated after a week or so to show the build month as November. But as I'm in Australia, that's only part of the story. The big unknown will be shipping. There is no way I'll see it before the New Year, but which month...? When do I sell my classy short  Defender?[/QUOTE]

ericge - minimum 10-12 weeks to Australia in the current global supply chain turmoil

Back
Top Bottom