The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier customization from UK's House of Urban.

Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score

Attachments

• DoubleSideStepsURBAN.jpg
    DoubleSideStepsURBAN.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 20

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
Urban have a reputation for turning off Road focussed vehicles into anything but. Regardless, I salute Urban for the work they are doing and the enthusiasm they employ. They are putting the Grenadier on the map and allowing it to compete for those that do want a city type truck.

Last edited:

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Urbans ideas will not suit many on here, including myself (to a large extent at least). Never the less, I salute Urban for the work they are doing and the enthusiasm they employ. They are putting the Grenadier on the map and allowing it to compete for those that do want a city type truck.
Hmm. All opinions are welcome, but it sounds like you are trying to speak for the entire group. I quite like my Urban side runners, and based on comments on this forum many others do as well.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
Hmm. All opinions are welcome, but it sounds like you are trying to speak for the entire group. I quite like my Urban side runners, and based on comments on this forum many others do as well.
Apologies for badly written comments. Didn’t quite mean it in any negative manner.

Back
Top Bottom