The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from California

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just placed a pre-order in California. I tried to order when it just opened up in spring but the website kept crashing, just got my pre-order done earlier today. Went for a white trialmaster with all options., I guess we will see if I actually get i one in '24 or not.

I'm live close to San Francisco and I actually work on developing software for cars. I would hade loved to have adaptive cruise contro. I typically have 2 hours of highway driving to get to mountain/forest trails.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just placed a pre-order in California. I tried to order when it just opened up in spring but the website kept crashing, just got my pre-order done earlier today. Went for a white trialmaster with all options., I guess we will see if I actually get i one in '24 or not.

I'm live close to San Francisco and I actually work on developing software for cars. I would hade loved to have adaptive cruise contro. I typically have 2 hours of highway driving to get to mountain/forest trails.
Hi parb, Welecome, Congratulation on placing your order. I have also ordered a Trial Master with most the options in Shale Blue. What color or color combo did you get? DaBull

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I went for white with black interior. No safari windows - full length roof rack. My second choice was magic mushroom, but I wanted to see that irl so I did the safe choice.
I put on rock rails but I hope I can fit a deployable side step as well.

I picked almost all options except wheels. Went with steelies. Good for trail driving.

I'm hoping there will be a vibrant after market industry with well thought out accessories that add functionality.

Back
Top Bottom