The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
Hi all.
Someone sent me two medallions as a gift, very much appreciated, thank you.
I was going to mount one in place of the bonnet emblem however had visions of it coming off on the motorway and going through the windscreen.
The rest of the vehicle has ceramic coating and was unsure how well it would stick.
I decided to mount them under boath of the Safari windows on drivers and passengers side.
Thanks
Dave

View attachment 7840420View attachment 7840422View attachment 7840421
Welcome back, best wishes for the family in 2024

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
Is it too late to get on the list for an enameled badge?

If not, please add my name.

Thanks!

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Received badges with bonus stickers and the rest yesterday! Love it all. Really had fingers and toes crossed it would be able to go where most have their compass but I have base model logo. Unfortunately too big 😞, story of my life.... 6foot 6 and driver lumps not an issue hahaha.

So I'm awaiting bonnet badge to fall off as others have reported. Will place one here. And the other still deciding. Rear quarter above taillight seems the spot. Do we have a general consensus left or right quarter?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Received badges with bonus stickers and the rest yesterday! Love it all. Really had fingers and toes crossed it would be able to go where most have their compass but I have base model logo. Unfortunately too big 😞, story of my life.... 6foot 6 and driver lumps not an issue hahaha.

So I'm awaiting bonnet badge to fall off as others have reported. Will place one here. And the other still deciding. Rear quarter above taillight seems the spot. Do we have a general consensus left or right quarter?
Two things.

1-my initial idea was right side, but others pointed out it’s more visible on the left. I think that’s where I’ll put mine.

2-is it close to fitting? They’re legit metal so put on a lathe the edges can certainly be filed down.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Definitely raising my hand as well.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I was hoping the same thing. I found the compass underwhelming when i saw it so opted not to get it. Had planned to replace with old school clock of some sort until i saw the badges, thought they would be an excellent replacement.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was hoping the same thing. I found the compass underwhelming when i saw it so opted not to get it. Had planned to replace with old school clock of some sort until i saw the badges, thought they would be an excellent replacement.
Yes I'm awaiting a tasteful analogue replacement clock too.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score

Give me the dimensions and I’ll see what I can do.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Verniers gave me 52.5mm. Safe at 52mm. I measured the badge at 55mm. I think if the outer ring was removed it would be spot on. However as it is now, I see it's perfect for the bonnet.
View attachment 7840511View attachment 7840512
Do you have a depth for the centre console?

The last part is. Do you want a curved medallion, flat, colored or something else.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you have a depth for the centre console?

The last part is. Do you want a curved medallion, flat, colored or something else.
Thanks Stu for all this. I'm stoked with what has been delivered.
However for your information -
The current emblem is curved.
On the outer edge it is 4mm depth and the middle rises 2mm.
Personally I love exactly what has been delivered if it was 52mm it would have been perfect, a curve wouldn't matter too much as you could just add an additional ring of double sided tape to ensure it was stuck down.
I mean, it seems alot of us are that way inclined, that if I really want it in there I'll be getting the Dremel out and getting it down to size haha

Blue is 52mm. Green is the 4mm and the pink dot is 2mm higher. Logo is domed.
1000025456.jpg

Attachments

• 1000025451.jpg
    1000025451.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully removed the compass/badge?
I have only seen one photo of the compass removed, but that was from a prototype i believe but no info re how to remove it.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Stu for all this. I'm stoked with what has been delivered.
However for your information -
The current emblem is curved.
On the outer edge it is 4mm depth and the middle rises 2mm.
Personally I love exactly what has been delivered if it was 52mm it would have been perfect, a curve wouldn't matter too much as you could just add an additional ring of double sided tape to ensure it was stuck down.
I mean, it seems alot of us are that way inclined, that if I really want it in there I'll be getting the Dremel out and getting it down to size haha

Blue is 52mm. Green is the 4mm and the pink dot is 2mm higher. Logo is domed.
View attachment 7840534
What’s the diameter of the joystick circle. It would be quite serendipitous if they’re the same, as I would leave my compass as is but decorate the knob.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully removed the compass/badge?
I have only seen one photo of the compass removed, but that was from a prototype i believe but no info re how to re

What’s the diameter of the joystick circle. It would be quite serendipitous if they’re the same, as I would leave my compass as is but decorate the knob.
The joystick is alot smaller. Tried that one too haha 40-45mm

Back
Top Bottom