The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Ok. FedEx promise that the club medallions will be in my hands by tomorrow night. So for anyone wanting some then please head over to the store.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score
I didn’t even know these or the Merch store existed until now 😝

I have just upgraded my account which I should have done a long time ago and will order the medallions when I get my number Stu. 👍

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Mine today!

Where are people putting theirs or in what fashion are you using them?

I Have seen a few mounted on the rear of the Grenadier by the tail lights (Krabby I think you posted a picture of this?)

Any other creative utilizations?

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I remember hearing some folks saying they actually replaced the INEOS hood emblems with them.

I just put mine near the right rear taillight.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I remember hearing some folks saying they actually replaced the INEOS hood emblems with them.

I just put mine near the right rear taillight.
The plan is to get colored enamel ones to replace the Ineos one on the hood.

As for the traditional badge, above the tail lights do look good.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Mine today!

Where are people putting theirs or in what fashion are you using them?

I Have seen a few mounted on the rear of the Grenadier by the tail lights (Krabby I think you posted a picture of this?)

Any other creative utilizations?
In and outside the vehicle.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Any update on enameled medallions?
It’s fallen through the gap in the matrix. But I’ll start fine tuning it. I need the diameter of the ineos logo in the dashboard for those vehicles fitted with it. Hopefully it will match up to the bonnet dimensions.

First to get me the info gets some free thing.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Great stuff Stu_Barnes I will place an order but checking the postage charges as postage to Australia on checkout is more than the medallions @$35 AUD. I was also going to add a tin mug but then it goes up to $67 AUD, Doesn't seem right Is this an error?

Cheers

Steve

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Great stuff Stu_Barnes I will place an order but checking the postage charges as postage to Australia on checkout is more than the medallions @$35 AUD. I was also going to add a tin mug but then it goes up to $67 AUD, Doesn't seem right Is this an error?

Cheers

Steve

The medallions and the light glare shields come from me. It’s just over 20 USD to ship per envelope as they’re in a bubble mailer, and a customs declaration needs to be filed as well.

The mugs are sent via DHL directly from the printers with the customs declaration etc. Unfortunately they’re pricey outside of the USA and pretty small to be honest. The size is on the item details.

I’m trying to change suppliers so if you want a mug then hang on. The aim is to have a supplier in the USA, Aus and Europe.

For the medallions and light shrouds I can do a bulk order to save on shipping, but someone will need to step up to send out locally once they’ve been delivered to aus. I’ll have to do a special order for this as the store software is that specific.

Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi stu,

Will you redo the ones that was done for me but had an error on them in the last batch?

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Stu_Barnes I can’t see light glare shields in the merch store. Is that because I’m in the UK?

Also, perhaps medallion-related, I finally contributed to the forum today. I got a receipt email and wondering if another one with my GG number will find its way to me too?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom