The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:17 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the parts list! I have now identified and deployed the "toolbox magnet", which I had previously misidentified as another "GG Sticker". It's now on one of the filing cabinets in my home office.

The grey zip-through hoodie has arrived and looks snazzy. The tee-shirt is still MIA, trapped in the postal system.

Anyone know how to swap the bonnet/hood badge for the engraved medallion? Without gouging chunks out of the panel work?
You might want to hold off on that - it's where we plan to install the enamel badge when the time comes.

Stu said that the hood badge is not only attached with adhesive but there should be two "peg" alignment holes too. He's trying to see if the badges we have made for that spot can have the pegs too.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the parts list! I have now identified and deployed the "toolbox magnet", which I had previously misidentified as another "GG Sticker". It's now on one of the filing cabinets in my home office.

The grey zip-through hoodie has arrived and looks snazzy. The tee-shirt is still MIA, trapped in the postal system.

Anyone know how to swap the bonnet/hood badge for the engraved medallion? Without gouging chunks out of the panel work?
I checked, they re routed production for some reason, but it's been printed and is on the way. So they tell me.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Doesn't work in Safari or Chrome for me. Says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"
Advanced search for this

Rückblick erstes Grenadier Treffen 2023 im Freizeitpark Mammut

Post #32

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
How have I missed this the entire time. Does the number relate to when you become a paid member or when you first sign up? How do I support the site and I will also get in line for an enameled badge.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
How have I missed this the entire time. Does the number relate to when you become a paid member or when you first sign up? How do I support the site and I will also get in line for an enameled badge.
Number relates to paid member.
Click on your avatar/name and then go to account upgrades
Account.png

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
I'll be cutting the next batch of medallions today. If you didn't provide your GG number or username when you ordered then I'll cross reference your email address used for the purchase. If you used a different email from the one associated with your forum account then I'll be in touch.

Time to fire up the lazer,

Stu.
sending you a DM for GG #2365

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I checked, they re routed production for some reason, but it's been printed and is on the way. So they tell me.
The tee-shirt landed today. I guess it has had a trip around Europe, (without me :mad:).

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi all.
Someone sent me two medallions as a gift, very much appreciated, thank you.
I was going to mount one in place of the bonnet emblem however had visions of it coming off on the motorway and going through the windscreen.
The rest of the vehicle has ceramic coating and was unsure how well it would stick.
I decided to mount them under boath of the Safari windows on drivers and passengers side.
Thanks
Dave

1705638482464.png1705638514217.png1705638497767.png

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@DaveB We missed you buddy. Heads up, stu is making color emblems that will replace the front ineos emblem.

Back
Top Bottom