The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fleet Sales

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Interesting article in an Italian fleet magazine. It seems Ineos has targeted the private market initially, perhaps we are easier to persuade to part with our money on a new and untried vehicle & the commercial buyers will be sitting back and watching how we get on before dipping their toes in the water:

"In France, for example, it was given to firefighters. As Gavloni told me, at the moment Ineos Grenadier is not available to companies, as the current production capacity would not allow us to cover the demand. However, many of the main Italian Fleet Managers have known and tried the vehicle, and Ineos itself is working to arrive at long-term leasing and rental solutions starting from 2024, when it estimates that it will reach a production of around 30,000 units per year. year."

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think the model will be small volume premium private sales which will secure solid residuals to enable competitive lease sales to utilities, construction and ngo’s. There is no real alternative being made to the Grenadier. I expect a Chinese version soon though.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't see the National Grid guys complaining if they got their old Defender swapped out for one?
They’ll have great fun. Back in the day when I built power lines we had the original 127” wheelbase Landrovers with 3.5L V8 petrol engines and use to beat the hell out of them along with every other vehicle make they used to give us. It will certainly be a test of the Grenadier‘s mettle to get to some of the remote locations that the lines run through especially when fully loaded.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
They’ll have great fun. Back in the day when I built power lines we had the original 127” wheelbase Landrovers with 3.5L V8 petrol engines and use to beat the hell out of them along with every other vehicle make they used to give us. It will certainly be a test of the Grenadier‘s mettle to get to some of the remote locations that the lines run through especially when fully loaded.
NG got stuck a few weeks back on my neighbours field. He told them to call before they turned up so he could confirm ground conditions, but they didn't and got 2 Hilux's bogged up to the axles! Both were towing, one a generator to hook up to a line, and the other a bowser of diesel. he towed both off with his Massy and told them to come back in September. Needless to say they weren't happy

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom