The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Belgian INEOS Grenadier showroom is open!

SKO

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
This is my very first post in this forum. Hello to all👋

I am a resident of Luxembourg. Just to share the situation, I got an email from Hedin Automotive who covers the Benelux countries stating that they have opened the first showroom in Lokeren, Belgium (where not far from here, but not that close...) as of 28/02/2023. The email also said that "Some of the first customer sold vehicles have arrived as well, which is very exciting. Our Grenadier Experts will contact you as soon as your vehicle is ready to be picked up". I believe it's coming. My dealer has told me that there are 32 orders from Luxembourg in the first batch including mine. Let's see.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score

I am a resident of Luxembourg. Just to share the situation, I got an email from Hedin Automotive who covers the Benelux countries stating that they have opened the first showroom in Lokeren, Belgium (where not far from here, but not that close...) as of 28/02/2023. The email also said that "Some of the first customer sold vehicles have arrived as well, which is very exciting. Our Grenadier Experts will contact you as soon as your vehicle is ready to be picked up". I believe it's coming. My dealer has told me that there are 32 orders from Luxembourg in the first batch including mine. Let's see.
Hello and welcome aboard!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I heard yesterday (Friday 03/03) from the manager in Lokeren that Hedin acquired very recently an existing dealer in Luxemburg, and the cars for your country will be delivered directly to this new "Hedin" location!

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I heard yesterday (Friday 03/03) from the manager in Lokeren that Hedin acquired very recently an existing dealer in Luxemburg, and the cars for your country will be delivered directly to this new "Hedin" location!
Ah dealer in Luxembourg now? That‘s good;) I was told that I will also get the vehicle delivered to my home if no dealer is fixed when the time comes.

SKO

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for the info which is very exciting! The address has already been mentioned in my contract. I don't know if it is for the registered office or for the showroom. I also saw news that they have hired an experienced manager from another company. Hambach is not too far from here so I hope it's coming soon;)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230509_174410.jpg

"Further, the Garage Pirsch dealership in Luxembourg will be the third INEOS Grenadier showroom in the Benelux and thus the very first in Luxembourg, giving the Luxembourg customer of the INEOS Grenadier a well-deserved showroom close by."

SKO

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Further, the Garage Pirsch dealership in Luxembourg will be the third INEOS Grenadier showroom in the Benelux and thus the very first in Luxembourg, giving the Luxembourg customer of the INEOS Grenadier a well-deserved showroom close by.

Thank you for sharing this. Wow, to be honest it's the best location for me. Not just me but any resident in Luxembourg would get there in less than 15 minutes

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this. Wow, to be honest it's the best location for me. Not just me but any resident in Luxembourg would get there in less than 15 minutes
15 minutes for any resident?😅 It‘s min one hour of driving for me, without traffic.

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just a little joking, forgive me! I can pass by every morning and put some pressure on the new showroom until we all got delivered
Yes me to. I will horn with the train if i pass 8 times a day🤣

Local time
Reaction score
Glad it is finally announced - I imagine we are still going to be waiting a number of weeks before delivery.

Reactions: SKO

SKO

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmm toot button or the big horn when i see the first Ineos there?😅

As promised, I'm watching everyday. Just watching. I'm just a neighbour so please not to claim me to the police. As you see, yes, It's still Mazda. Monsieur, please be relax and be patient together;)

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As promised, I'm watching everyday. Just watching. I'm just a neighbour so please not to claim me to the police. As you see, yes, It's still Mazda. Monsieur, please be relax and be patient together;)
Don't panic, I won't make too much noise😂 Yes, it supposedly still takes time for our cars to be delivered... too bad

Local time
Reaction score
It says Mazda in all articles - but it’s also a Ford dealer - which has me puzzled why they haven’t mentioned it…. I assume Hedin will keep Mazda franchise and drop the Ford one.

It’s a decent enough central location. I hope they will make a good success of it.

Back
Top Bottom