The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Exciting time

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
Looks like the wait is nearly over, can't believe that in a few weeks time we will finally get answers on many of our questions we're talking about.., pricing, technical info,  And a lot of us will be put in the position to make a final decision.. What an exciting time coming. 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Red pepper userid=8373838 postid=1332187012]Looks like the wait is nearly over, can't believe that in a few weeks time we will finally get answers on many of our questions we're talking about.., pricing, technical info,  And a lot of us will be put in the position to make a final decision.. What an exciting time coming. [/QUOTE]

I know right, gonna be surreal to be driving one of these vehicles after following it as a concept from start to release

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I was one of the first to put my deposit down and have followed the Grenadier since inception.  Saw it for the first time in the flesh last Friday at Aston Hall, looks great!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
This is a couple of weeks old but looking forward to see Australian pricing 

Drive understands customers looking to place a $5000 deposit will be furnished with full specifications of the Ineos Grenadier, before they make their decision.
A detailed configurator – which includes pricing – is due to go online next month (April 2022), allowing reservation holders to specify their own vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom