The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Elliot Bay Thread

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
@PNW_IG - Congratulations! I bet you’re taking every opportunity to take it out for a spin or just sneak a peak of it parked in your driveway/garage. Got any pictures to share?

So did you have a pre-order that you canceled to get this one? Did you get any information from Elliot Bay as to why this one was canceled? Was it your exact spec or just close enough that you deciders it was “the one”?
I am not sure what happens to my preorder. They said they would notify INEOS. My original spec was pretty bare bones. Leather, winch and premium audio were the only difference besides changing from silver to shale blue. I had the dual battery but didn't love the INEOS implementation. I will probably relocate a more powerful sub somewhere and do an aftermarket dual battery that makes more sense to me. I wanted to change my color, but I didn't want to fall back in line. I really like the shale blue. It is a beautiful vehicle.IMG_5496.jpg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am not sure what happens to my preorder. They said they would notify INEOS. My original spec was pretty bare bones. Leather, winch and premium audio were the only difference besides changing from silver to shale blue. I had the dual battery but didn't love the INEOS implementation. I will probably relocate a more powerful sub somewhere and do an aftermarket dual battery that makes more sense to me. I wanted to change my color, but I didn't want to fall back in line. I really like the shale blue. It is a beautiful vehicle.View attachment 7838583
Congratulations! Looks Amazing. I also ordered Shale Blue. DaBull

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I am not sure what happens to my preorder. They said they would notify INEOS. My original spec was pretty bare bones. Leather, winch and premium audio were the only difference besides changing from silver to shale blue. I had the dual battery but didn't love the INEOS implementation. I will probably relocate a more powerful sub somewhere and do an aftermarket dual battery that makes more sense to me. I wanted to change my color, but I didn't want to fall back in line. I really like the shale blue. It is a beautiful vehicle.View attachment 7838583
PNW_IG,

I am so happy for you and it looks like you had excellent service at Elliott Bay. Actually, beyond expectations with the two hour drive to pick you up and bring you to the dealership. That's pretty great!

As for my Grenadier, I think it's still at the Port of Tacoma, since 11/12. It's part of the recall and they are waiting for parts. Golly, it's been a long wait.

Moreover, I am so happy for you and glad you got your Grenadier. Happy New Year 2024! Sparo :)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
PNW_IG,

I am so happy for you and it looks like you had excellent service at Elliott Bay. Actually, beyond expectations with the two hour drive to pick you up and bring you to the dealership. That's pretty great!

As for my Grenadier, I think it's still at the Port of Tacoma, since 11/12. It's part of the recall and they are waiting for parts. Golly, it's been a long wait.

Moreover, I am so happy for you and glad you got your Grenadier. Happy New Year 2024! Sparo :)
What parts are they waiting on? The wiring was a bit of loom or something and the tow pack plates should be there.

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
What parts are they waiting on? The wiring was a bit of loom or something and the tow pack plates should be there.
Gosh, EB didn't know more than they are waiting on a part and my Grenadier was still at the port. I talked with Patrick on Sunday and he said, he would let me know if my Grenadier arrived. I called EB this afternoon and Sean is supposed to call me back.

Maybe it's part related to the recall. I have a TM with winch, tow hitch and auxiliary battery. Thank you for kind words of concern. Appreciate it. :)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
PNW_IG,

Thanks very much. I hope your wait is over soon. Mine has the tow package delete and will be back at the dealer when that all get sorted. Happy 2024.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Good friend in Seattle order the BB

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There wasn't an ETA when I picked mine up on the 3rd.
My IG was the 1st one, ready to go with PDI done. I moved to Phoenix and EB has to ship it after the Tow hitch fix (ETA was early Jan).

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Bruce, Does your Trial Master have a front Winch? Side Steps or Rocksliders? Roof Rack or Cross Bars? Just trying to get a better idea on loan capacity. DaBull
No winch, crossbars, or rack. Have the Letech sliders ordered.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pickup went great. Sean, Jacob, Joyce, Mike, and Eric all helped or spent time with me during the process. Took a test drive and honestly the ADAS is no biggie. Just sounds like your blinker is on and goes away after a few seconds. It doesn't go off right away either. In a 25 it wouldn't go off for me until about 35 mph. Playing around with the settings later I found that they do have the favorite programmed. They have contacts who can do all sorts of wraps. They offered an extended warranty, tire/wheel/dent plan, ceramic coating and full PPF. I declined it all.

The orientation is good and they provided a printout with useful functions and instructions. They also pointed out where all the extra wire ends are for under the hood and footwells.

On my temporary registration paperwork I have a scale weight of 6200 lbs. The form they sent to the state shows a weight of 6096 so hopefully I'm able to avoid RTA taxes.

They got in their first set of checker plates and installed them on another vehicle. I agree with their decision to order black rivets. Mine are still on order but hopefully they can install them when I go to pick up my plates or get the tow fix.

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpeg
    IMG_8980.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh. They are working with Mule to put together packs you can have installed at delivery with drawers, fridge, etc. Sounds like it'll be Goose Gear stuff which is great.

I mentioned this further up the thread, but Ram also plans to develop some bits. No further details but I'm looking forward to see what it is.

The events are getting started soon. Tahuya next month. Emails should go out soon.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pickup went great. Sean, Jacob, Joyce, Mike, and Eric all helped or spent time with me during the process. Took a test drive and honestly the ADAS is no biggie. Just sounds like your blinker is on and goes away after a few seconds. It doesn't go off right away either. In a 25 it wouldn't go off for me until about 35 mph. Playing around with the settings later I found that they do have the favorite programmed. They have contacts who can do all sorts of wraps. They offered an extended warranty, tire/wheel/dent plan, ceramic coating and full PPF. I declined it all.

The orientation is good and they provided a printout with useful functions and instructions. They also pointed out where all the extra wire ends are for under the hood and footwells.

On my temporary registration paperwork I have a scale weight of 6200 lbs. The form they sent to the state shows a weight of 6096 so hopefully I'm able to avoid RTA taxes.

They got in their first set of checker plates and installed them on another vehicle. I agree with their decision to order black rivets. Mine are still on order but hopefully they can install them when I go to pick up my plates or get the tow fix.
Glad to hear things went smoothly. I think I will add checker plates when the tow package is reinstalled. Black rivets is a great call. Please post some pictures.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom