The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Easy Way Home - the 1st customer delivery in the world? Not sick of waiting.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Do we have an update on total numbers delivered? I saw 3 posts on Facebook yesterday, a Shale Blue car from Portsmouth, a Donny Grey car from Carlisle and a Scottish White car from our own @Halliwell Jones Chester. I make it 15 on the road in the U.K. now?
You're probably not far from it, although I haven't asked the question to be honest.

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You're probably not far from it, although I haven't asked the question to be honest.
A0BEF389-87DB-448C-A41C-A459F17DD853.png
This car looks great. Most have been Fieldmaster editions, I have only seen one Station Wagon so far. Are you more at liberty to say how many you have delivered yet Steve?

I was speaking to my retailer on Thursday and they’re still waiting on registration papers for their first. 7 ready to go there though which is good.

No green cars yet though!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7809183
This car looks great. Most have been Fieldmaster editions, I have only seen one Station Wagon so far. Are you more at liberty to say how many you have delivered yet Steve?

I was speaking to my retailer on Thursday and they’re still waiting on registration papers for their first. 7 ready to go there though which is good.

No green cars yet though!
I'm not yet sorry, I think your guess is around correct. Next two weeks I think you'll see a big jump in vehicles on the road though. ;)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
I'm not yet sorry, I think your guess is around correct. Next two weeks I think you'll see a big jump in vehicles on the road though. ;)
Hi Steve,
In Germany there seems to be a delay because the registration papers had to be requested manually at the printing companies. (Should be ok by now as there are first „beta“-tests to get the data automatically from the SAP-system)
Is it a point in England as well?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
In Germany there seems to be a delay because the registration papers had to be requested manually at the printing companies. (Should be ok by now as there are first „beta“-tests to get the data automatically from the SAP-system)
Not to sure about Germany, but INEOS have registered them up to now here in the UK, and the system being used is working fine and will be passed to agents soon. I'm sure this is electronic too as it's instant.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
INEOS sends vehicle documents to the dealers. Your dealer will ask you if they should register the vehicle for you or if you want to do it yourself. There will certainly be more handovers in the coming week.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
INEOS sends vehicle documents to the dealers. Your dealer will ask you if they should register the vehicle for you or if you want to do it yourself. There will certainly be more handovers in the coming week.
I know how it works in Germany and I already sent everything regarding the registration to my dealer despite I still miss an invoice.
But the paper document „Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil II“ in Germany has to be printed. Those printing companies which are allowed to print this documents normally receive the data directly from the IT system of a manufacturer.
The SAP-system of Ineos did not had an interface to submit the data automatically to the printing companies. So while the interface is programmed the first data for registration papers in Germany had to be send „manually“ to the printing companies. This takes time on both sides.
However with a working interface this should speed up significant!
And this will probably be one important point why the handovers will be more often the next weeks in Germany.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do we have an update on total numbers delivered? I saw 3 posts on Facebook yesterday, a Shale Blue car from Portsmouth, a Donny Grey car from Carlisle and a Scottish White car from our own @Halliwell Jones Chester. I make it 15 on the road in the U.K. now?
Disappointed at the fact none of the new owners on social media have taken the time to write a few words regarding first impressions.

Local time
Reaction score
I know how it works in Germany and I already sent everything regarding the registration to my dealer despite I still miss an invoice.
But the paper document „Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil II“ in Germany has to be printed. Those printing companies which are allowed to print this documents normally receive the data directly from the IT system of a manufacturer.
The SAP-system of Ineos did not had an interface to submit the data automatically to the printing companies. So while the interface is programmed the first data for registration papers in Germany had to be send „manually“ to the printing companies. This takes time on both sides.
However with a working interface this should speed up significant!
And this will probably be one important point why the handovers will be more often the next weeks in Germany.

That's a joke, but totally in line with the haphazard´ish approach to licensing the vehicles across EU and UK. A piece of cake, for a capable person, in comparison to pre-EU licensing.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Emax getting his vehicle before either @Ever Pragmatic or @Jean Mercier would be a right curve ball!
I’m getting closer. It think is was being registered Thursday or Friday. There’s still a single issue relating to the central locking only opening the drivers door, but apart from that, it’s good to go. I’ve bet the wife I’ll get it before month end..

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great if IA simply put a queue position countdown on the customer portal? They know the order.. so if you could log in and see your were 458 in the queue and monitor your progress over the weeks and months wouldn’t that prevent a lot of the frustration? It would probably save customer services a lot of hassle too.

Reactions: HT

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just collected my 5 door Station wagon in Donny Grey....................finally😁😁😁

Attachments

• tempImagekiGNBR.jpg
    tempImagekiGNBR.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom