The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Easy Way Home - the 1st customer delivery in the world? Not sick of waiting.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
I wonder why all of these handovers seem so much to be on the QT?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
I posted in another thread earlier today:

I am amazed at the total lack of publicity on handovers both from Ineos and the agents/dealers themselves. It really is as though the agents/dealers are being completely gagged under formal instruction by Ineos. I find this to be extremely concerning.

Any such publicity does not require to involve the actual customer if they don't want it, but surely promotion of the vehicle, the local agent/dealer, and the brand are entirely justifiable.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I am amazed at the total lack of publicity on handovers both from Ineos and the agents/dealers themselves. It really is as though the agents/dealers are being completely gagged under formal instruction by Ineos. I find this to be extremely concerning.

Any such publicity does not require to involve the actual customer if they don't want it, but surely promotion of the vehicle, the local agent/dealer, and the brand are entirely justifiable.
It's the customers car and therefore they must comply with the customers wishes not to use their car in any publicly

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score

Hmmmmm, me think’s sometimes when people have too much time they think too much.

I want a detailed handover, an unexpected but practical gift, and then drive it home, not a camera in site.
Besides, I’ve a great head for radio, definitely not pics. 😂

In terms of Ineos / dealer publicity, I’m guessing some sort of coordinated effort for maximum effect will happen soon enough- I wouldn’t do it piecemeal.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Not surprised so much that INEOS isn’t being too public on this as there is still a pretty slow dribble out, or that some owners aren’t big on social media. I am a little surprised that INEOS hasn’t released Hard Way home videos yet now they now handovers are starting.

Local time
Reaction score
Not surprised so much that INEOS isn’t being too public on this as there is still a pretty slow dribble out, or that some owners aren’t big on social media. I am a little surprised that INEOS hasn’t released Hard Way home videos yet now they now handovers are starting.
They're busy working 24/7 on their No Way Home videos at the moment.

Local time
Reaction score
They've moved on. The future is more exciting than mundane production completions (yawn). They've got new models developing to talk about: the UTE, the smaller EV, a tarted up Gren etc.

It's a business. They want it to grow. Focus is on the future.

The customer buys a car, the Co. looks ahead.

Production success doesn't steal the limelight.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
They're busy working 24/7 on their No Way Home videos at the moment.

Video 1: one car stuck in Morocco in a heavy rain storm with the @Jean Mercier syndrome (for new users on this forum: wiper syndrome)
Video 2: one car stuck in Spain in the Sierra Nevada with overheating transfer case.
Video 3: one made it home in Austria, with a German numberplate of a prototype. He is allowed to use it until his production car is delivered to him with new brake and steering hoses in December 2023.
Video 4: me going weekly to my dealer for giving a big hug to my future car: delivery April 1st, 2024. This date was communicated by my dealer, not by Ineos, because the communication manager was fired, and will not be replaced!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Video 1: one car stuck in Morocco in a heavy rain storm with the @Jean Mercier syndrome (for new users on this forum: wiper syndrome)
Video 2: one car stuck in Spain in the Sierra Nevada with overheating transfer case.
Video 3: one made it home in Austria, with a German numberplate of a prototype. He is allowed to use it until his production car is delivered to him with new brake and steering hoses in December 2023.
Video 4: me going weekly to my dealer for giving a big hug to my future car: delivery April 1st, 2024. This date was communicated by my dealer, not by Ineos, because the communication manager was fired, and will not be replaced!
Video 5: me smashing my keyboard around because I cannot have the number plate I want on my GREN when it arrives, followed by email to IA asking when my car is coming (even though it should be Aug!)!!!
Video 6: Jean driving back to get his weekly update... but only 2 days after last visit!!!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Video 7: Trobex rupturing a disc due to massive footwell intrusion pressing on his spine during a test drive in a dealer's forecourt.
With nightly news cameras and Vigilante News reporters making the most of a quiet day.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My car has - as the only one in Belgium - a problem with the wipers: start the motor, and wipers are running and no way to stop them.
If you look at the picture below, you should be able to recognize my future car :eek:
View attachment 7808596
My Defender stands in solidarity with you:

Attachments

• WP_20230417_005.jpg
    WP_20230417_005.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 53

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My Grenadier arrived at Krah+Enders!

🤩🥰 :)(y)😵‍💫

I will now face the @Jean Mercier effect, I guess ...

And I'll never scoff anymore. 😇 🤞
Photos required for you to be believed.

You must go and carry out a function test of all components: lights, horn, toot, forwards, backwards, stop, diff lock, low range, transfer box and most crucially; windscreen wipers.

Do you think forum members could speed up the delivery process by offering to do their own PDIs? We might get a few quid back too! 🤪

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
Photos required for you to be believed.
I could post a photograph from my telephone call, if had taken one. Not sure whether this was sufficient. :unsure:

You must go and carry out a function test of all components: lights, horn, toot, forwards, backwards, stop, diff lock, low range, transfer box and most crucially; windscreen wipers.
I rely on @Jean Mercier. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom