The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Easy Way Home - the 1st customer delivery in the world? Not sick of waiting.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
I believe they've made the same mistake on mine
I saw some delivered ones today (online) with the bump strips, so maybe you are the last of the few?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
monitor your progress over the weeks and months
That is impossible. That's not how production works.

Production planning is a balanced day to day (if not hour to hour) decision that depends on the availability of parts, resources of other kind (machines, tools, energy prices, personnel ...) and the needs of customers. It's a funnel that narrows day by day, and what comes out of the factory the day after tomorrow is often not known this morning.

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Just collected my 5 door Station wagon in Donny Grey....................finally😁😁😁
It's simply a great car. Congratulations!

Color like mine, steel rims like mine, no raised air intake like mine and no winch - unlike mine.

Looks so good! (y)

And it's a good photograph, btw. The difference is in the subtleties, and yours is the perspective together with the background. Very nice and harmonic. It looks like something which is just as it should be. (y)

Have a look at the trim gap, please. A photo would be nice. :)

Last edited:

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That is impossible. That's not how production works.

Construction is a balanced day to day (if not hour to hour) decision that depends on the availability of parts, resources of other kind (machines, tools, energy prices, personnel ...) and the needs of customers. It's a funnel that narrows day by day, and what comes out of the factory the day after tomorrow is often not known this morning.
Yes but once its off the production line it can be counted then...

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's 100% true! After sales guys going to agents away from family all through the week, they don't stop. And nothing is too much trouble for them, it's the side of things the end user doesn't see but agents do. I'm personally massively appreciative of the time they put in too help us all get everyone in the vehicles they've waited so long for.
Sounds very similar to those on the ships delivering them , but thats for months on end :unsure: :(

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great if IA simply put a queue position countdown on the customer portal? They know the order.. so if you could log in and see your were 458 in the queue and monitor your progress over the weeks and months wouldn’t that prevent a lot of the frustration? It would probably save customer services a lot of hassle too.

Great idea, but the customer log in portal is next to useless for up to date info.

I'd adapt your idea to a 24 hour webcam showing vehicles coming off the production line and a big display showing that queue number!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
The steel wheels need the K02 tyres to look good and give street cred. (I mean off road cred)
The road tyres need alloys to show you are embracing your inner soccer mum.
Interesting how soccer mums are singled out. My boys had a hockey mum. And I had a "never ever drove nor even had a driver's license , hate that rough Aussie rules " totally unsporty mum.
What do rugby mums drive?

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's simply a great car. Congratulations!

Color like mine, steel rims like mine, no raised air intake like mine and no winch - unlike mine.

Looks so good! (y)

And it's a good photograph, btw. The difference is in the subtleties, and yours is the perspective together with the background. Very nice and harmonic. It looks like something which is just as it should be. (y)

Have a look at the trim gap, please. A photo would be nice. :)
Checked the trim gap - they seem ok.

Attachments

• tempImageIentpk.jpg
    tempImageIentpk.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 121
  • tempImage1Iieeq.jpg
    tempImage1Iieeq.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 119
  • tempImageeWJPAn.jpg
    tempImageeWJPAn.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 118
  • tempImagex7d74Z.jpg