The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Easy Way Home - the 1st customer delivery in the world? Not sick of waiting.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I can't comment sorry but there is more than three on the road guys and girls.
That you can't say "who is on the road" OK! But why does Ineos not allow you to tell how many cars you dispatched, or why don't they tell it themselves?
I don't understand that! Why such a secrecy! It would take away a lot of anxiety.

Each time I go to my dealer, I feel they don't want to answer some of my questions, and sometimes they tell me something saying: "please don't tell it to anybody", what I don't.
Openness would be better!

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
That you can't say "who is on the road" OK! But why does Ineos not allow you to tell how many cars you dispatched, or why don't they tell it themselves?
I don't understand that! Why such a secrecy! It would take away a lot of anxiety.

Each time I go to my dealer, I feel they don't want to answer some of my questions, and sometimes they tell me something saying: "please don't tell it to anybody", what I don't.
Openness would be better!
Jean, have you any preference about who will play you in the epic tragic-comedy blockbuster movie that is sure to be made about all this?

It’s a bit surreal that you can see it, touch it but not drive your own car 🤯

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Jean, have you any preference about who will play you in the epic tragic-comedy blockbuster movie that is sure to be made about all this?

It’s a bit surreal that you can see it, touch it but not drive your own car 🤯
It's not mine yet, I only paid 2500€, only the steering wheel belongs to me and the spare tire perhaps. The rest belongs to Sir JIm R. :cautious:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's not mine yet, I only paid 2500€, only the steering wheel belongs to me and the spare tire perhaps. The rest belongs to Sir JIm R. :cautious:
I think if it was Sir Jim's it would certainly be on the road by now

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think if it was Sir Jim's it would certainly be on the road by now
You didn't read my message very attentively: I have the steering wheel! He can't drive the car right now.
Did you ever try to drive away with a bike without it's handlebars? Impossible 🤪

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I can't comment sorry but there is more than three on the road guys and girls. Things are moving forward and I'm sure you'll see more customers posting about their new vehicles soon enough.
Shame you can't comment any more. Your contribution on numbers, dates, up-coming announcements, etc has certainly filled some of the void left by Ineos and been very positive.

Are you in your new premises yet?

INEOS employees are working flat out up and down the country, I've seen it first hand and will vouch for the hard graft they're all putting in right now to get everyone on the road they're doing a fantastic job. Keep the faith, your wait is nearly over 👍
Yes I'm sure they are doing a fantastic job - we've seen a few photos from agents with the Ineos guys shown doing the business. If only Ineos had the confidence to be posting about it, but the impression is that they want everything kept under the carpet.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Utility belt, specified option or default?
Well if it's a free £400 (current price) upgrade then they are doublely lucky.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well if it's a free £400 (current price) upgrade then they are doublely lucky.
Ironically I want mine without, not even a free upgrade. I'm just hoping the rubbing strip supplier comes up to spec when mine goes into build.

Back
Top Bottom