The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Easy Way Home - the 1st customer delivery in the world? Not sick of waiting.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
And keep Fido off it until it dries?
That is what grass is for. Our dogs are trained to only do their business on grass. We also trained them to pee on command

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
That is what grass if for. Our dogs are trained to only do their business on grass. We also them trained to pee on command
That’s a tough training! It would be hard for me to do so! At least the second one 😅
I trained my dog decades ago to make the big business under bushes only. It been the time before we had to collect everything with a plastic bag…

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
OK maybe it's time to start a doggie toilet training thread. Wonder if I need to buy a dog first?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
@trobex - have you placed an order for one yet? If so what did you order?
@Davman yeah mate. Placed order as quickly as possible when the reservations come out in 2021. But missed the first few days. I was told Tuesday this week that my truck was actually 'in production', after no news or updates from IA whatsoever not even and email. So, I was shocked and damn happy at the same time.
Ordered the TrialM in Diesel, colour MM, a few basic inclusions but only the roo bar as optional element extra etc. But generally, I kept the order clean of stock addons. I removed things like 'rear tyre store' as I will opt in for aftermarket Tyre-hold and fuel storage. Ill also consider the roof rack and canopies after I get a chance to see a few months of AM items being tested. I have ideas, and DaveM has some good stuff also planned for his.

Contrary to popular belief, this vehicle is the ONLY vehicle I have been truly interested in, and wanting to obtain, more than all others that I have previously owned. I think my ownership number is at about 9 vehicles over the last 20+ odd years.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So, do we actually have 3 confirmed deliveries by this 15th April?
There should have be one delivery today in Belgium, at least that's what my dealer told me yesterday. but probably without any kind of publicity, neither here neither on FaceBook, And probably one on Monday too.
No, it's not me! :(

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There should have be one delivery today in Belgium, at least that's what my dealer told me yesterday. but probably without any kind of publicity, neither here neither on FaceBook, And probably one on Monday too.
No, it's not me! :(
I was going to say Jean: where is your truck!?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My car has - as the only one in Belgium - a problem with the wipers: start the motor, and wipers are running and no way to stop them.
If you look at the picture below, you should be able to recognize my future car :eek:
View attachment 7808596
Why aren't you stood next to it with a tape measure in hand carrying out research work for forum members?? :)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Check my posts, have done this several times since the car arrived, but I am sick of waiting 🤢
I know you have and my money is on you as the first forum member to be on the road. You deserve to be for all your dealership visits on behalf of others answering their questions. And I know you need it for your Hungary visit. I've got my fingers crossed for you.👍

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
So, got to ask, did you hand over any this past week? If you’d rather not say totally understand👍
I can't comment sorry but there is more than three on the road guys and girls. Things are moving forward and I'm sure you'll see more customers posting about their new vehicles soon enough.

INEOS employees are working flat out up and down the country, I've seen it first hand and will vouch for the hard graft they're all putting in right now to get everyone on the road they're doing a fantastic job. Keep the faith, your wait is nearly over 👍

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't comment sorry but there is more than three on the road guys and girls. Things are moving forward and I'm sure you'll see more customers posting about their new vehicles soon enough.

INEOS employees are working flat out up and down the country, I've seen it first hand and will vouch for the hard graft they're all putting in right now to get everyone on the road they're doing a fantastic job. Keep the faith, your wait is nearly over 👍
That sounds good and is more or less exactly what I heard in Germany. Especially regarding the employees of Ineos!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
That sounds good and is more or less exactly what I heard in Germany. Especially regarding the employees of Ineos!
It's 100% true! After sales guys going to agents away from family all through the week, they don't stop. And nothing is too much trouble for them, it's the side of things the end user doesn't see but agents do. I'm personally massively appreciative of the time they put in too help us all get everyone in the vehicles they've waited so long for.

Back
Top Bottom