The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas East Coast Off Road Grenadier Specific Training Interest?

Are you interested in attending a Grenadier-specific off road training class?

• No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes, 1 day

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Yes, 2 day

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Yes, other (please post the specifics)

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
Any recommendations on equipment for the 2 day class? Am I likely to need sliders or a winch?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any recommendations on equipment for the 2 day class? Am I likely to need sliders or a winch?
You, yourself, and a stock vehicle is fine for both fundamentals and recovery classes.

For day 2 (recovery), a winch is great, but if you don't have one, you'll be hands on with winching, kinetic rope recovery, and more.

Sliders are only "required" (strongly recommended is more appropriate) for the Driving Workshop classes (which are intermediate/advanced and taught at an adjacent property with lots of rocks)

j3t3r

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I could only attend the first day of the April 6-7th Course. I'm most interested in recovery (Cannot attend the May 11th recovery course either I don't think), especially winching fundamentals. But the videos of the ditch look so cool, I would probably go to a two-day course that had some driving training as well.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I could only attend the first day of the April 6-7th Course. I'm most interested in recovery (Cannot attend the May 11th recovery course either I don't think), especially winching fundamentals. But the videos of the ditch look so cool, I would probably go to a two-day course that had some driving training as well.
If you're looking for recovery specifically, that would be the second day of the weekend class, but keep checking the OEX website, I'm sure there will be another Recovery Workshop later in the year

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you're looking for recovery specifically, that would be the second day of the weekend class, but keep checking the OEX website, I'm sure there will be another Recovery Workshop later in the year
Will be looking out for the dates for the 2 day weekend class later this year!!

Back
Top Bottom