The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Don Carlos Update

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
For those following the progress of the Don Carlos, we may need to chill.

It may be that we’ve been barking up the wrong tree.

There are indeed cars on the water heading to Australia, but perhaps not on the Don.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I always wondered whether there ever was any solid information on that or if it was just a random rumour or assumption. I have asked the question several time whether anyone has actually had a confirmation that their car was on this or any other ship and never had an answer. However what new information have you gotten that leads you to this conclusion?

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I always wondered whether there ever was any solid information on that or if it was just a random rumour or assumption. I have asked the question several time whether anyone has actually had a confirmation that their car was on this or any other ship and never had an answer. However what new information have you gotten that leads you to this conclusion?
I can’t reveal my sources 😉 but someone's been speaking to a chap who is often seen wearing a Trialmaster jacket.

I'll still be watching to see what drives off the Don Carlos. 🙂

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
I have hi information that all cars for Australia are on board of the vessel

HB PERSEUS

Unfortunately there has been a tiny problem in the navigation software. As soon as the software is updated the vessel will be rerouted to Melbourne.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can’t reveal my sources 😉 but someone's been speaking to a chap who is often seen wearing a Trialmaster jacket.

I'll still be watching to see what drives off the Don Carlos. 🙂
That’s a solid source

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well it's been a fun thread. To add to the other speculation (aka male gossip) threads :)

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think "dot connection" was used to arrive at 92 G's on the Don Carlos; i.e. the DC left Zeebrugge a few days after Justin Hocevar said a boat with G's for Australia was about to leave. The DC unloaded Grenadiers in South Africa and then was heading to Melbourne - so it was logical to assume.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's possible that whilst the mythical 92 customer Grenadiers might not be on board the Don Carlos, it may contain a bunch of equally mythical agent demonstrator vehicles.
or even equally mythical pallets of dealer fit items such as bullbars, roof rails & racks. These, I was told by my agent, are palletised by customer order.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
well my agent is of the firm conviction the DC contains Grenadiers but only for customers.

Anyway - the DC berths at 04.30 Monday morning so we will know soon enough.

I certainly hope your agent is correct. 🙂

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
I though Unicorns were shipped on Arks not the Don Carlos.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
well my agent is of the firm conviction the DC contains Grenadiers but only for customers.

Anyway - the DC berths at 04.30 Monday morning so we will know soon enough.
Purnell Motors Sydney also confirmed that to me.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is it true that there's a Greyhound bus leaving early Sunday morning from Brisbane headed for Melbourne via Sydney and collecting eager Grenadier owners along the way to witness the berthing of the Don Carlos??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes. I'll be on board. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom