The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Don Carlos Update

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
a real time map of the Don Carlos location is here as of 3 minutes ago. Type in Don Carlos in the search box and select the Don Carlos that is the vehicle carrier

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.52.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.52.37 PM.png
    635.9 KB · Views: 29

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Really ? When ?
A couple of days ago (the first sentence of your post).

Purnell Adventure will not get their demonstrator cars until later. He believed they would have Purnell’s own IG before the demonstrators, which they may use as a demonstrator in the short term for some potential customers. He was discussing June/July.

Last edited:

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of days ago (the first sentence of your post).

Purnell Adventure will not get their demonstrator cars until later. He believed they would have Purnell’s own IG before the demonstrators, which they may use as a demonstrator in the short term for some potential customers. He was discussing June/July.
Sorry, I thought you were saying that Purnell had confirmed grenadierboy's post that there were customer cars arriving on the Don Carlos.
As you say, the timeline for first deliveries appears to be that they’re on the water now, will arrive in May, and will be ready for customers in June/July.
For me, it's only one month later than the delivery date that was forecast back in October. 🙂

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you were saying that Purnell had confirmed grenadierboy's post that there were customer cars arriving on the Don Carlos.
As you say, the timeline for first deliveries appears to be that they’re on the water now, will arrive in May, and will be ready for customers in June/July. 🙂
There is a second delivery, for Australia, is coming June/July, after the first one in May. Which I assume, but do not know, is on the Dan Carlos as we did not discuss May deliveries.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a second delivery, for Australia, is coming June/July, after the first one in May. Which I assume, but do not know, is on the Dan Carlos as we did not discuss May deliveries.
We'll find out soon if there are any Grenadiers on the Don Carlos, as I understand it’s due to unload on Monday. 🙂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
We'll find out soon if there are any Grenadiers on the Don Carlos, as I understand it’s due to unload on Monday. 🙂
Agatha Christies " The Case of Don Carlos and the missing Grenadier"
A lovely tale full of twists and turns and a surprise ending 😁

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My agent (who sells many different European brands) said the following:

1. Don Carlos (berthing 17 April) contains Grenadiers ALL for customers (because IA told him)
2. European cars currently 20 days to get to him (10 days unload/quarantine/customs but 10 days awaiting transport/transport to his dealership)
3. Then expects only 2 days to prep Grenadier for customer
4. After the May customer deliveries (from Don Carlos) - next customer deliveries mid June, then early July

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My agent (who sells many different European brands) said the following:

1. Don Carlos (berthing 17 April) contains Grenadiers ALL for customers (because IA told him)
2. European cars currently 20 days to get to him (10 days unload/quarantine/customs but 10 days awaiting transport/transport to his dealership)
3. Then expects only 2 days to prep Grenadier for customer
4. After the May customer deliveries (from Don Carlos) - next customer deliveries mid June, then early July
I hope you’re right, but my agent told me that he rang INEOS Australia yesterday and was told that there are no Grenadiers on the Don Carlos. 🤷‍♂️

Again, we'll find out on Monday. 🙂

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope you’re right, but my agent told me that he rang INEOS Australia yesterday and was told that there are no Grenadiers on the Don Carlos. 🤷‍♂️

Again, we'll find out on Monday. 🙂
Then, seemingly miscommunication between IA and agents - not surprised.
My agent (note: sells many leading car brands) made other comments to me that I will not make public.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Here's here! But is there a pot of gold?

changes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom