The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Two happy dogs ! Just to show rear door guard and divider with thanks to Barjo Cages & Guards in UK.

Attachments

• IMG_2769.jpeg
    IMG_2769.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2772.jpeg
    IMG_2772.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2771.jpeg
    IMG_2771.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2770.jpeg
    IMG_2770.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2773.jpeg
    IMG_2773.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2775 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2775 (1).jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 58

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Two happy dogs ! Just to show rear door guard and divider with thanks to Barjo Cages & Guards in UK.
can you give us any more info? how easy to fit/remove etc

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
In preparation for getting my Grenadier I would like to get a rubber mat for the cargo floor - something that lies flat between the rear wheel arches. Does anyone know the size please? I haven't heard of a boot liner (yet) but am sure one will come along before long. Three muddy wet dogs etc...

"FREE BOOT LINER ***

Unfortunately we do not have the pattern for this vehicle. However maybe you can help our design team and in return you will receive a free fully tailored boot liner complete with a Bumper Flap and Split Seat. You will also be given the option to choose an Extender and the colour of your choice.

Our factory is based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We are just off Junction 1 of the M69 and are very easy to get to. Our full address is

Titan Covers
Unit 6 Skecthley Meadows
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3EN

If you would like to take this opportunity for a free boot liner please call us on 01455 890908 or email us at sales@titancovers.co.uk to arrange an appointment. We look forward to meeting you."

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

"FREE BOOT LINER ***

Unfortunately we do not have the pattern for this vehicle. However maybe you can help our design team and in return you will receive a free fully tailored boot liner complete with a Bumper Flap and Split Seat. You will also be given the option to choose an Extender and the colour of your choice.

Our factory is based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We are just off Junction 1 of the M69 and are very easy to get to. Our full address is

Titan Covers
Unit 6 Skecthley Meadows
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3EN

If you would like to take this opportunity for a free boot liner please call us on 01455 890908 or email us at sales@titancovers.co.uk to arrange an appointment. We look forward to meeting you."
Who’s emailing them then…? It’d be rude to all email at once.

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
can you give us any more info? how easy to fit/remove etc
The guard is secured in place using existing tie - down points with butterfly nuts and bars to roof points.
The divider slots into cargo partition and held onto roof panel with screw rubber pad.
The ramp is held within the brackets with bungee cords and covered with towel when
travelling to prevent contact with rear door.
It suits us ( and the dogs ) fine and I'm sure that Barjo would adapt or make something
similar to your specification.

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The guard is secured in place using existing tie - down points with butterfly nuts and bars to roof points.
The divider slots into cargo partition and held onto roof panel with screw rubber pad.
The ramp is held within the brackets with bungee cords and covered with towel when
travelling to prevent contact with rear door.
It suits us ( and the dogs ) fine and I'm sure that Barjo would adapt or make something
similar to your specificatio
Thanks i have similar in the LandyIMG_0048.JPG

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good time to bump this thread - lots of new members (so hopefully new dogs!).

Chewie just got a summer buzz. And man the beard is looking epic.

Attachments

• IMG_8561.jpeg
    IMG_8561.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 34

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

"FREE BOOT LINER ***

Titan Covers
Unit 6 Skecthley Meadows
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3EN

Looks like I was successful with the boot liner offer and I’m booked in for a measurement on the 6th of June. I’ll do a video of the proceedings if anyone is interested? I’ll get them to look at the seat covers as well and ask what they’d cost at the same time..

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Looks like I was successful with the boot liner offer and I’m booked in for a measurement on the 6th of June. I’ll do a video of the proceedings if anyone is interested? I’ll get them to look at the seat covers as well and ask what they’d cost at the same time..
can you ask if they can an extension to cover the rear seats if you have them down.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have had many products from Titan, they are excellent . The owner Paul Thomas is a big shooting man and was a beater on our shoot, a very helpful guy.

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Have 3 sweet pups. One purebread lab, one blue heeler/lab and one springer/lab mix. If you have a chance to get a springador, I highly recommend it. This is my second, and both are great, smart dogs.20221019_103314.jpg20220827_211119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom