The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
One small step for the Lab one giant leap for the Cockerpoo🤣🤣
Interesting bumper step. Tell us about that (not here though). Maybe here: HERE!

Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
Love the dogs
I notice you’ve got mesh in your rear windows. Where did you get that fitted. I’d like that as an option
thanks
Sorry just noticed it’s the de mister wires in the rear windows and not mesh. Thanks

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
I realize I haven't added my two dogs to the thread. I have two Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers or Tollers for short, Ziggy and Scout. I also included a picture from last night where Ziggy decided to embrace his inner lion. 

Attachments

• 20220225_201045_remastered.jpg
    20220225_201045_remastered.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230504_174657.jpg
    20230504_174657.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 39

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I realize I haven't added my two dogs to the thread. I have two Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers or Tollers for short, Ziggy and Scout. I also included a picture from last night where Ziggy decided to embrace his inner lion. 
😍 I love that breed. Don’t see too many in the U.K. though

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Never heard of that breed - they're beautiful looking dogs.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Never heard of that breed - they're beautiful-looking dogs.
Thank you, yes the breed flies under the radar but goes back to the early 1900s. The breed almost went extinct but a small group has brought them back but it is a very rare dog still. What's crazy is all dogs can be linked back to the original 7 because of their rarity. Ziggy comes from a show dog line but couldn't be shown because of his boxy head and lack of white on his head. Scout comes from hunting line and has crazy prey ability whereas Ziggy is all show and no go. Scout's father and his siblings are show dogs but Scout can't be shown because he has a drop of white on the back of his neck which would disqualify him. He was trained early as a pup to hunt but we are not a hunting family we did not continue training. great hunting dogs and because of the double coats can spend hours in wet rainy conditions like Seattle. Highly recommend them as a dog to own.

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fred is looking forward to his crate moving across to the grenadier - hopefully by the time mine is delivered there will be some good draw solutions - Gearmate said they are in discussion with INEOS so sounds like an official drawer system will be coming - Animal Transit and Trackman are also Min process of producing - anyone know of any that are ahead of the game - the agent mentioned Black Sheep but they seems to be offering different products not drawer systems

Attachments

• IMG_8641.jpeg
    IMG_8641.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 27

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you, yes the breed flies under the radar but goes back to the early 1900s. The breed almost went extinct but a small group has brought them back but it is a very rare dog still. What's crazy is all dogs can be linked back to the original 7 because of their rarity. Ziggy comes from a show dog line but couldn't be shown because of his boxy head and lack of white on his head. Scout comes from hunting line and has crazy prey ability whereas Ziggy is all show and no go. Scout's father and his siblings are show dogs but Scout can't be shown because he has a drop of white on the back of his neck which would disqualify him. He was trained early as a pup to hunt but we are not a hunting family we did not continue training. great hunting dogs and because of the double coats can spend hours in wet rainy conditions like Seattle. Highly recommend them as a dog to own.
Vader-our black lab-comes from a super line of hunting dogs. We bought from a friend of a friend who is an avid duck hunter. His dogs (including Vader's parents) are amazingly trained. So Vader's stock and pedigree and whatever is the gold standard ... but she won't go outside if it's raining, so maybe some of her heritage didn't make it.

Admittedly though, she's an epic swimmer. We stay on Lake Champlain in the summer and it's a fight to keep her out of the lake and she'll bring back anything you throw in there. I've launched her bumper a few times worried it was too far or feeling worried and she never fails. Unless it raining. 🤣

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Those eyes

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quite at home ... one of my Bengals, no dogs here

View attachment 7811835
Yes, we're a cat household, problem is they are identical sisters and we can't tell them apart physically. It's only by their temperament we can tell which is which

Attachments

• 20211102_073129.jpg
    20211102_073129.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom