The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Delayed early adopter - 1st dibs on canceled Grenadier's ?

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score
Have seen posts of folks whose Grenadier has been delayed for other reasons than the trailer hitch. Would be helpful if those who are experiencing a delay from what was given to have 1st shot at the pool of Grenadier delivery orders that were canceled.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Have seen posts of folks whose Grenadier has been delayed for other reasons than the trailer hitch. Would be helpful if those who are experiencing a delay from what was given to have 1st shot at the pool of Grenadier delivery orders that were canceled.
I was offered "a number of" unspoken for units arriving at my dealer (Triad). Not due to a hitch delay, but because mine is still awaiting production

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
I know ineos do match any cancelled orders against any identical later order, which can mean you get brought forward. There are probably complexities with cars that are allocated/owned by dealers in the US, it is much easier for them to do this everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom