The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dealership infos Germany

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
I have just called my dealership. They told me, that they will get a sample (or some samples) at the earliest in June or July, and at the latest in September. This is a long span, but in face of the current supply chains they can not tell any better.

The configurator will (at least in Germany) have a leasing and financial calculator. There is an offer from Ineos and as well one from the BMW bank. The latter one will not be part of the configurator.

As of today, first cars will be delivered to customers in the last quarter of 2022.

Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody have a list of dealers in Germany? I reside in OWL and there seems to be a dealer in Bielefeld, but I cannot find any information about it. Cheers , Thomas

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Here in "Hessen" I know "Krah und Enders, Maintal". Perhaps they can point you to the Bielefeld representative.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I've found this for you: Becker-Tiemann in Einbeck. I have no facebook account but this was on Google:

Back
Top Bottom