The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Customer Service - Not Ineos!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
That village better have good internet access so 50% of the people on this forum will still be able to access it.
No it will randomly cut out , causing further loud complaints about customer service and reliability.
The village itself will run off hot air , and steam piped from the ears of the inhabitants.

Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
Funny, your right, why do I keep looking at the forum. I loved the idea of the Grenadier and was into it from the day it was launched. I run a business and do have some sympathy for the struggle but the bit they are getting so wrong has nothing to do with manufacturing. They launched a web site and took orders on it which they then couldn’t manage. They set deadlines to confirm orders but could manage the changes. They pointed buyers at the “dealers”, like Harwoods, who at the time had no idea they had even been appointed. A guy at Harwoods I spoke to asked “is that the old 4x4 thing”. I guess it comes down to managing expectations. I already have a land rover and have given up on Harwoods servicing as they really aren’t the best. To be fair I think many main dealers across many brands suffer the same fait, great showrooms and young and shiny staff but poor service. I was hoping that Grenadier would go down a different path.

Anyway, back to Grumpsville. I’ll leave you guys to sit in your pants working out your next funny reply.

Reactions: PBD

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the problem?

If @DaveH1 decided to call it off, that's his decision and that's that. There's nothing evil about it.
And if his expectations weren't met, I can understand the frustration. And he has made some true points about it.
Everyone has a different limit, and that's fine, I think.

I would even say that it is normal to stay on the forum. I would be curious to see how things develop and would keep looking here. That's why I welcome him to stay.

Any decision can be changed, it's never too late.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the problem?

If @DaveH1 decided to call it off, that's his decision and that's that. There's nothing evil about it.
And if his expectations weren't met, I can understand the frustration. And he has made some true points about it.
Everyone has a different limit, and that's fine, I think.

I would even say that it is normal to stay on the forum. I would be curious to see how things develop and would keep looking here. That's why I welcome him to stay.

Any decision can be changed, it's never too late.
Of course you are right. But of course here everybody takes the chance to make a bad joke on someone who gives a target. As we are all frustrated by now we have to have a little fun on whoever’s costs…
I would appreciate it very much if DaveH1 would stay here.
And I have the feeling that he might have the chance to make some bad jokes on our costs in near future.
And this would be fair and more than ok as well!

Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
Of course you are right. But of course here everybody takes the chance to make a bad joke on someone who gives a target. As we are all frustrated by now we have to have a little fun on whoever’s costs…
I would appreciate it very much if DaveH1 would stay here.
And I have the feeling that he might have the chance to make some bad jokes on our costs in near future.
And this would be fair and more than ok as well!
Are @emax and @bemax two personalities of the same person?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
No.

We are both German but we live in different cities. You can find us in "The GRUNT". :)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or maybe we are just two sides of one person. Who knows. Fact is that emax is the one who is 99,5% right in his statements he is a little bit older with more interesting stuff he had done in his past.
Maybe he is a little bit grunty sometimes but shurly he has his reasons for being "realistic on the things" as he might name it.
bemax on the other side is the good looking one...

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I waive my grumpy, old man rant of the day.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
I tried to find you two. I googled The grunt and got a very disturbing website 😆

I like being a grumpy old man. I am currently in a grump with work today and after being so grumpy with that I booked tomorrow off in a bit of a silent protest. So todays email from IA around build data slipping slightly by 5 months I am now in a major grump.

I haven’t even bothered to ring or contact IA over some changes I have/want, I decided to shout to tell the dog about the changes I require, it has the same result

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
sounds like you need to delete internet history before mrs. shaky takes a search......

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So Harwoods showroom...

Some site works have started...although it looks like all the builders are camera shy:
Screenshot_20230119_104944.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well this is very niche...next best thing to seeing your vehicle being built...

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
very niche, did spot what appeared to be a D2 in the vid though in the link it says Audi 2

Back
Top Bottom