The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Customer Service - Not Ineos!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Very good attitude! I am glad that there are more people who share my attitude. I have also seen that in the likes of my posts. Keep it up, maybe another fortnight.
I agree with patience. Buddha says, "Sit and wait." No, I am not a Buddhist, but he is right.

However, there are some who have made their plans according to INEOS' promises.
- For example, our Morocco driver. He literally got his car at the last minute. Stress no one needs.
- @Barney who is about to sell his existing car or have to keep it longer - including the consequences like TÜV/MOT, upcoming inspection, new tires and the like. All of which will cost quite a bit of money.
- And as well me: I'll be attending the "Abenteuer & Allrad" show in two weeks and I badly want to go there with my Grenadier - which is understandable, I guess. The car is here, the papers are coming next week, all is well.

BUT NO PAYMENT ORDER YET! 🤬

And I don't trust INEOS to get it done in time. And patience is not infinite.

If INEOS had said, "Not until August 23" they would have done better.

But what can I do? Sit and wait. 😭

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Poor Aussie dealers... all that money laid out and they are barely likely to get a Gren to actually show!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
Poor Aussie dealers... all that money laid out and they are barely likely to get a Gren to actually show!
As I said last week - there are Aussies with VIN's in the 1200's and no car to drive (not even knowing a delivery date) but Brits driving around Grenadiers with the late 3000 VIN. Is it all just shipping times?

Gwynne

Forum Donor
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Had a call from my dealer yesterday - seems there's been a bit of a mix up at Ineos and the suggestion is that I cancel the order and place a new one - same price so that's good. However they were talking about an import limit of 6,000 units into the UK p.a. and I might now have to wait until next year instead of this July for delivery because of this - nothing to do with manufacturing. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a calendar year or 12 month from the first one being imported?

Many thanks

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had a call from my dealer yesterday - seems there's been a bit of a mix up at Ineos and the suggestion is that I cancel the order and place a new one - same price so that's good. However they were talking about an import limit of 6,000 units into the UK p.a. and I might now have to wait until next year instead of this July for delivery because of this - nothing to do with manufacturing. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a calendar year or 12 month from the first one being imported?

Many thanks
Why would you have to cancel. Get IA then to fix the mistake and fix your order and hold your position.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
However they were talking about an import limit of 6,000 units into the UK p.a. and I might now have to wait until next year instead of this July for delivery because of this - nothing to do with manufacturing. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a calendar year or 12 month from the first one being imported?

Many thanks
Have a look here:

Back
Top Bottom