The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Couple of additions to our demo

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Whoa! Looks incredible. Love that Queens Red with the black highlights. When I was picking colors for my pre-order it was between the Donny Grey with white roof or Queens Red with black roof. This is making me second guess my final choice...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Whoa! Looks incredible. Love that Queens Red with the black highlights. When I was picking colors for my pre-order it was between the Donny Grey with white roof or Queens Red with black roof. This is making me second guess my final choice...
Don't worry, I have a Donny grey with white roof on site and it looks fantastic!! Not quite as nice as the magic mushroom with red ladder frame I have though 🥰🥰

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You should sell the pack. I do like the rear Ineos Grenadier window stickers (which should be made available).

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
You should sell the pack. I do like the rear Ineos Grenadier window stickers (which should be made available).
We are going to be offering it all, a selection of wraps on the car plus self healing PPF wraps. Just costing it all now to be honest.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
How much do wraps cost? Something along those lines or maybe a full vehicle wrap? How do they fair in the sun? I have been toying with the idea of wrapping but I don’t know anything about it. I live in Arizona so it definitely gets warm. I always like the looks of wraps but it seems like they are always new, what does a 3 or 4 year old wrap look like?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently wraps are dead, it’s now coloured PPF which is all the rage..

Well so a YouTube video was telling me last week. I am just an old fart, so to me the difference is so subtle I have no idea what the difference is tbh.

Never been into anything like this but I am up for a bit of a wrap/PPF in certain places.

I will be watching what people do with other Grens and specifically DG before I make the leap though.

I fancy something on the bonnet, similar to the new defender sticker that has 110 in a cut out on it. Possibly one that says 115 😀

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
This is excellent Co-branding! Not too overstated but definitely memorable. A few custom pieces of vinyl like that would not be too expensive either. Could even do a set of those for a special event or trip. Probably in the $500-1000 range where I am. Classy work!

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How much do wraps cost? Something along those lines or maybe a full vehicle wrap? How do they fair in the sun? I have been toying with the idea of wrapping but I don’t know anything about it. I live in Arizona so it definitely gets warm. I always like the looks of wraps but it seems like they are always new, what does a 3 or 4 year old wrap look like?
A PPF job (full vehicle) can be @$8-10k. That would include a quality PPF like Expel, paint prep, paint correction, etc…professional install, which includes wrapped edges, not a pre-cut kit.

I did a fair amount of research when I was debating getting my ‘23 Defender PPF’d vs. optioning the factory satin PPF option which was @$4.5K.

I believe a good PPF brand normally carry a 10yr warranty on yellowing, cracking, etc…if installed by a certified guy. You can ceramic coat, wax, etc…over a PPF. In my experience they do well in the sun if you do your part in taking care of it.

Vinyl wraps are a different story. IME, they don’t like UV. My last truck (’17 Raptor) had a front/side PPF and a black vinyl wrap for the roof. When I traded it for the Defender, the PPF still looked good but the vinyl was starting to crack and flake apart in some areas.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
A PPF job (full vehicle) can be @$8-10k. That would include a quality PPF like Expel, paint prep, paint correction, etc…professional install, which includes wrapped edges, not a pre-cut kit.

I did a fair amount of research when I was debating getting my ‘23 Defender PPF’d vs. optioning the factory satin PPF option which was @$4.5K.

I believe a good PPF brand normally carry a 10yr warranty on yellowing, cracking, etc…if installed by a certified guy. You can ceramic coat, wax, etc…over a PPF. In my experience they do well in the sun if you do your part in taking care of it.

Vinyl wraps are a different story. IME, they don’t like UV. My last truck (’17 Raptor) had a front/side PPF and a black vinyl wrap for the roof. When I traded it for the Defender, the PPF still looked good but the vinyl was starting to crack and flake apart in some areas.
I actually did get the factory satin wrap (Carpathian edition) on a Defender 110. They did a great job on it, but it was only on half of the paint. That two tone frozen look is really cool. I had my local shop do a clear PPF on the gloss black portion so the entire surface would be protected. Added a few coats of ceramic coating to the surface of the PPF for ease of cleaning.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did as well. I was surprised how well they applied it at the port. It is not as good as a professional install since the LR version was a kit, but I agree for a precut install, they did a great job. I’m hoping to sell the Defender to purchase the Trialmaster, so I’m not sinking anymore more money into the LR by PPF’ing the gloss black bits. 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom