The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
By the way, my local currency is € (euro), therefore a non-personalised message. That means that other people of other countries got the same message!
The message you posted is in €?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
The message you posted is in €?
Yes in euro, sure.
I checked the domain name of the mail: looks OK. Seems genuine.
And I immediately forwarded it to the dealer, and told him he can ask me a 2500 € deposit, once I get my 2500€ back from Ineos!
I am not worried,
They also said: "my retail partner MAY ask me for a new deposit"

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good question. I don't know.
@Jean Mercier am in Switzerland and got a similar mail today.
As we have CHF and no EUR feel the message was less confusing. Even though don't fully understand I that means I'll be buying from local retail partner and not Ineos directly...
So while many open questions remain I provides some comfort to see similar happens in other countries ;)

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t receive one of those letters yet. They look kind of promising or perhaps someone just trying to be professional…

Also in Switzerland @Deepblue

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Has anybody been given a contract to sign since beginning of Dec?
Received an Ineos-email Dec 8th announcing my contract will arrive "soon" and they asked for confirmation of invoicing details. I immediately answered. Nearly 3 weeks later I haven't heard from them. What would be the usual time from Ineos contacting you till the contract arrives?
Thanks!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Has anybody been given a contract to sign since beginning of Dec?
Received an Ineos-email Dec 8th announcing my contract will arrive "soon" and they asked for confirmation of invoicing details. I immediately answered. Nearly 3 weeks later I haven't heard from them. What would be the usual time from Ineos contacting you till the contract arrives?
Thanks!
I just checked my e-mails and it was 3 days for me.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you also!
How long did they leave you waiting so far?
Got the "grenadier is soon heading for production" email on the 8th of December. Spoke to my agent and he said the contract should be soon, but they aren't directly affecting the delivery schedule

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I signed my contract on the 9th Nov. No news since then regarding build and delivery.
I have however had messages to the effect of contract cancellation if not signed by… immediately followed by a thank you for signing type message both within a few minutes and then more or less the same thing the following morning.
I suspect this is due to my VAT number being added to the information which was missing initially. I picked up on a message here to check the VAT number was correct and sent the details to my dealer.
Anyway, my delivery date is supposed to be by Feb 1, so not much time now to establish build date and payment.

A

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I signed my contract on the 9th Nov. No news since then regarding build and delivery.
I have however had messages to the effect of contract cancellation if not signed by… immediately followed by a thank you for signing type message both within a few minutes and then more or less the same thing the following morning.
I suspect this is due to my VAT number being added to the information which was missing initially. I picked up on a message here to check the VAT number was correct and sent the details to my dealer.
Anyway, my delivery date is supposed to be by Feb 1, so not much time now to establish build date and payment.

A
Similar position to me. Contract signed early November with projected delivery date of early February and nothing since.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Estimated production Date February 2023, following dealers information 6 weeks before contract….. so in the next 3 weeks should arrive the contract, otherwise I know: production March …..😢

Back
Top Bottom