The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

Greasemonkey

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
I am a bit confused
If you looked at it in the morning, and all was ok, why did you look at it again in the evening?
I rarely ever look at mine
View attachment 7799447
That happened to me too. Shortly before Christmas, an error message always came up on my account when trying to access the contract. Tonight my contract suddenly disappeared completely. A short while later it said "Contract signed" again, but I still can't see the contract. I have contacted Ineos England and my dealer in Germany. They want to take care of it, but nothing has happened so far. The hotline in England didn't want to give me any information about the delivery date and the VIN. The German dealer told me that there will be no delivery before March 2023. Original delivery date according Tony signed contract was : till 01.02.2023

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Interesting that Ineos told me today that they won’t start production of the car until the contract is signed - and that a whole batch of contracts are just about to be sent out.
Given that the production date of mine is down to 23/1/23 - then that doesn’t leave much time between contract signing and production date….. and I still haven’t seen my contract yet.
Ditto

My slated build date is 24Jan23.
I received the "your contract is coming soon" back in early December.
However still awaiting the contract?

Help Desk assures me that as long as contract is signed before the build date all will be well.

The suspense if killing me....

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Good evening Folks, I see the AI gremlins are at work on the Grenadier website again, This morning My build price was showing and the build summary there to down load, and this evening, like magic its gone [again] I wonder if the morrow, being Friday when "Everything happens" the build specification , price an dare I suggest build date be evident - or is this just wishful thinking?? Friday will reveal everything .......
Their way of software validation is called "in the field testing". Also known as "banana ware: ripening at the customer".

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Good evening Folks, I see the AI gremlins are at work on the Grenadier website again, This morning My build price was showing and the build summary there to down load, and this evening, like magic its gone [again] I wonder if the morrow, being Friday when "Everything happens" the build specification , price an dare I suggest build date be evident - or is this just wishful thinking?? Friday will reveal everything .......
Same here. Price has disappeared from my order and order summary not available. Maybe they are in the process of generating a contract.

Clunster

Production/Transit
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Just had a chat with my dealer who is expecting an update from INEOS today on timelines so hold the front page!
He mentioned only 10% of the c.100 orders they were responsible for had been issued with contracts (I'm one of those). When I asked him when I would be likely to take delivery of my January 31st build he suggested March or April which is useful for me but a bit of a surprise as I thought it might be earlier. Lastly he said he was expecting full production demonstrators in February.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Well in all honesty, why do Ineos need contracts. If they make the car, ship them to Australia, and it turns out we don’t want them - then why would that be a problem to them. They could easily just sell them at the new prices ( or slightly discounted prices) to the next buyer walking off the street for immediate delivery.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
I Signed my contract 11 November last year.
Got en email yesterday saying it's in Production. My account also updated to show this
My agent said that his system said that 1 person of his had signed a contract back in November as well. However the system was a bit confusing, he wasn’t sure if it was correct or not.
Do you have any update on when your expected build date is then?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
not me
I may see the vehicle before the contract
Save a couple of hours on your drive Dave and have it delivered to Ineos Noosa 148 Eumundi Noosa Rd...they are Mazda/Hyundai dealers and very interesting Hydrogen/electric news with regards to Hyundais model in the next few months...happy motoring and house selling ...good luck

Sylvan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
My agent said that his system said that 1 person of his had signed a contract back in November as well. However the system was a bit confusing, he wasn’t sure if it was correct or not.
Do you have any update on when your expected build date is then?
I was originally told when I signed the contract that build date was December, but I only got the "It's in Production" email yesterday.
The Contract says Delivery by April 1

Back
Top Bottom