The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
I was originally told when I signed the contract that build date was December, but I only got the "It's in Production" email yesterday.
The Contract says Delivery by April 1
Great news for you..if that date is right maybe the ship is landing in Fremantle before the East coast and NZ...my delivery date shows April/May...happy motoring

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Save a couple of hours on your drive Dave and have it delivered to Ineos Noosa 148 Eumundi Noosa Rd...they are Mazda/Hyundai dealers and very interesting Hydrogen/electric news with regards to Hyundais model in the next few months...happy motoring and house selling ...good luck
I like the idea of the SLRV guys putting all the accessories on my vehicle rather than a normal car dealer.
These guys build expedition vehicles from scratch and know how to fit bullbars, side steps, etc .
In theory I have to work from my Brisbane office 3 days a week this year so not that far to come down to the coast

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like the idea of the SLRV guys putting all the accessories on my vehicle rather than a normal car dealer.
These guys build expedition vehicles from scratch and know how to fit bullbars, side steps, etc .
In theory I have to work from my Brisbane office 3 days a week this year so not that far to come down to the coast
Makes a lot of sense...

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
now that's a real mans Raised Air Intake!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow that looks heavy. I know unimogs are good but I wouldn’t want to drive that in soft sand or boggy conditions.
Yeah - probably the weight of the two spares.

I can hear the shout out from the back............."hey darling....could you give me a hand to change the flat tyre.............."

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah - probably the weight of the two spares.

I can hear the shout out from the back............."hey darling....could you give me a hand to change the flat tyre.............."
Yes and i can’t see a crane or gantry arrangement for lifting them. Would have to have some setup though 🤔

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They certainly do Dave.

Here is one of their Mega Mog's.

I snapped this photo in Flinders a few weeks ago.

Now that's a Roo Bar!
View attachment 7800110View attachment 7800111
I had a look inside this beast before christmas as it was getting built
1673475018555.png1673475057949.png
And also one of these

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Even if I had the money I would still prefer to travel in the Grenadier
What I like (liked? my age begins to be a handicap) most was travelling on feet, you get almost everywhere: I climbed a mountain of 6022 meter in Bolivia when I was younger, as 1 example.
But travelling on feet is slow, a Suzuki Jimny is faster and good ... but too small, if you also want to use it to carry stuff and family.
A Grenadier is for me the maximum size.
Everything above is overkill (for me).
If I had the money ... a Grenadier is for me enough! Perhaps I would buy a Suzuki Jimny as "second vehicle".
The rest of the money I use for other things.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have just spoken to an Englishman at Ineos to see if I was able to make changes which I have been able to do...without knowing the exact look and fitting of the checker plate on the fenders and seeing them on the prototype yesterday...no thanks...I have changed to the 17'' alloys[they have grown on me] and removed the seat covers after seeing the Recaro again...looking good and feel tuff.

He did say that contracts have been sent out in OZ and my production date will be later this month...happy days

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone in Oz seen or signed a contract yet? My dealer seems to think not.
No hint of contract as yet. May2022 order. In mid Dec 2022, Dealer said his portal into the system showed a "late" Dec2022 build, confirmed by "Apple May" on the Ineos Customer Service line. Motivation to complete the "gunna" list* before it arrives.
*translation ...in proper English it's "going to (do)" .. which in Orstraylian is shortened to "gunna" (gunner). I.e gunna do this, gunna do that. .

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No hint of contract as yet. May2022 order. In mid Dec 2022, Dealer said his portal into the system showed a "late" Dec2022 build, confirmed by "Apple May" on the Ineos Customer Service line. Motivation to complete the "gunna" list* before it arrives.
*translation ...in proper English it's "going to (do)" .. which in Orstraylian is shortened to "gunna" (gunner). I.e gunna do this, gunna do that. .
I called Ineos the other day on a 03 number and got a guy in Melbourne who was very helpful and very pleasant

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I've gotta stop buying stuff already 😅

Back
Top Bottom