The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Connection issues?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
For some reason I can’t get on the website from my iPhone using Safari? I got a webpage that comes up. That says I might have a bad Internet connection or that the website is having problems. I use Chrome on the same phone and I can get through. Can use other Devices and it’s not a problem ?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Occasionally this happens to me as well. The techs at the back end are trying to work out why, this is a widespread thing with the platform that we are using and not specific to us. At least thats what I'm told.

A temp solution is to refresh a few times and/or close the browser and the problem seems to disappear, at least for me

Stu.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
I had this matter too, Vodafone came and told me my 20years old cables are rubbish, and the FritzBox have to be placed from 1.level to cellar, near to the point where the cable enter the house….Vodafone changed the connection box to my house.
Done, but now my network infrastructure was now wrong, In the last days I made a new WLAN with 4 Repeater, and new fresh cables through the house to our office rooms. Not easy in a 118years old house……
At the moment everything is fine working, even the forum.
I`am sure that the home net was the problem, because with LTE without WLAN the Forum HP works every time.

P.S. At home net NO Browser works at this time with the Forum, if I switched to LTE, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Chrome works….. Now with refurbished net, everything works too. It´s not the browser, it´s something in the static net.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got it to work by restarting the device. Just kind of odd. It didn’t affect any other websites, so I thought I’d pass it on. I get more worried about security than websites hiccuping.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got it to work by restarting the device. Just kind of odd. It didn’t affect any other websites, so I thought I’d pass it on. I get more worried about security than websites hiccuping.
This has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Back
Top Bottom