The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Configurator now has bonnet and rear door color options of Red or Orange available

HouseMD

Reservation Holder
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has noticed or pointed this out but you can now configure the bonnet or rear small door in Orange or Red in addition to body color. Nice to see some of those great options that we’ve seen in the prototypes. One thing I NEED is the red A on rear door and on the embossed bonnet relief letter A.

d1rty

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Figured I was going to have to do this myself with 3M vinyl after release.  But yes, red "A"s all around.

HouseMD

Reservation Holder
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
d1rty said:
Figured I was going to have to do this myself with 3M vinyl after release.  But yes, red "A"s all around.

I was planning on doing a wrap on the rear door as well. Glad to know someone else is on board with Team Red A. 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
d1rty said:

Putting on that vinyl on sounds horrible. They need to just make it an option, no charge. Red "A" or body/door color. 

d1rty

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Might be a pain for a DIY first time vinyl wrap guy (me included), but I'm sure a pro could get those A's done fast, cheap, and looking factory.

Back
Top Bottom