The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Clock is wrong if set to automatic mode?! T

Survivor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Just found clock in the infotainment system was set on manual mode. Now I set it to automatic mode and the system sets it wrong by 1hour. GMT is set right (GMT+1) and even if would be wrong I can’t change it. Daylight saving (Sommerzeit) is also turned on. So normally I should have the right time.

Anybody else got the problem?

MilesD

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Same issue, hopefully the software flash next week resolved it…….so far it’s cost me 2 missed trains 500euro :)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Just found clock in the infotainment system was set on manual mode. Now I set it to automatic mode and the system sets it wrong by 1hour. GMT is set right (GMT+1) and even if would be wrong I can’t change it. Daylight saving (Sommerzeit) is also turned on. So normally I should have the right time.

Anybody else got the problem?
What does the time on your watch show??

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
On delivery yesterday mine was set to sometime in 2020, and about 2.6 hours early. Factory default?
But I figured out how to set it correctly.
Now if someone knows how to light a fuse under my 0000 odometer I'd be grateful.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
On delivery yesterday mine was set to sometime in 2020, and about 2.6 hours early. Factory default?
But I figured out how to set it correctly.
Now if someone knows how to light a fuse under my 0000 odometer I'd be grateful.
You're in Tasmania
2020 is the future Doc.
1696589470327.png

Back
Top Bottom