The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Christmas Wish List

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
At this point I just want my Grenadier…It’s here but my dealer can’t get theirs operating license.

With peoples vehicles being transferred from Kuhn to another dealer, I just don’t understand how Ineos is still holding fast that I can’t transfer from KO Framingham to Curry in Danbury CT

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
At this point I just want my Grenadier…It’s here but my dealer can’t get theirs operating license.

With peoples vehicles being transferred from Kuhn to another dealer, I just don’t understand how Ineos is still holding fast that I can’t transfer from KO Framingham to Curry in Danbury CT
That's a tough deal. keep us posted!

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
All I really want is the same feature set in the field master versions, that is equivalent to that of my wife’s Buick tour X wagon (Opel) at 1/3 the price. Including level lll safety.
Just do the top model please.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I want a local distributor of accessories like rock slider/steps

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The memory seats arent an issue for me because I'm the only driver. It would be an issue if I had to do it every time someone else drove it because the chances of getting back to where was before are Zero.
Exactly. My wife drove it yesterday and loved it. Maybe I just need to get her one in green. ;)

Back
Top Bottom