The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Christian and Vera from LR Time are here

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello, we are Vera and Christian from the YouTube channel LR Time.  We live in Germany and have two Land Rover Discoverys.  We publish a video every Sunday, typically about LR repair and life.  We are seriously thinking about the Grenadier now but so far we did not place our reservation. 
Please check out the YouTube video we made about our Grenadier test drive at the Abenteuer-Allrad expo in Germany.  Expect more Grenadier videos to follow. 
https://youtu.be/yLzHvQ76_l0

Vera and Christian

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
HiHo Christian & Vera :)

I have been waiting for you already,  nice you are here now.  ?

Welcome and have Fun!

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for sharing your video with us!  I saw it the day you put it out, and you even replied to me on Youtube comment... thanks!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Guten morgen Vera and Christian, very good videos you make. Welcome and look forward to watching more of your films about the IG

Local time
Reaction score
Christian and Vera, I love your videos! I learn something and always have a genuine laugh. Great stuff! I hope you'll continue making great videos if you go the route of the Grenadier. I had to finally trade my 2011 LR4 for a 2022 Defender when the V8 became available, but I will be "upgrading" to the Grenadier when I can. 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Welcome guys, I've pointed many on the North American Land Rover forums to your videos in the past for help, assistance and entertainment. 

Glad to have you here. 

Stu.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Christian & Vera
welcome to this forum. Great to see you here. Watched your latest video and found it really informative. Likely persuaded me to keep my down payment in and collect my Grenadier in December (if you believe the order details). 

Local time
Reaction score
A very warm welcome! As Discovery 4 owners, we have been following your YT videos for quite a while. It's great to welcome you in the Grenadier family, too (-:

Local time
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome ???‍♀️Vera

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Christian and Vera, I haven't heard from you for a long time. Are you still here at all?
Have you ordered a grenadier in the meantime? That would certainly be a suitable successor for your discos.
Emax, you live in the neighbourhood, as you said. Are you still in touch?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
That doesn't currently seem to be a topic. But they have really good videos about repairs and improvements. And what I really liked were their recent videos from driving offroad in the Alps.

Back
Top Bottom