The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Check your Agent

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
I just noticed that when I click on the Contact Your Dealer button in My Account, it is now sending me to the wrong dealership (Buckby Motors in Melbourne instead of Purnell Motors in Sydney). A few days ago it was correct.

The reason this concerns me is that I want to make sure I haven’t dropped off Purnell's database, as they will be handling my order.

I would appreciate it if others could check their accounts to determine if this issue is isolated or widespread.

1B993AA6-753E-4636-906F-44141590F417.jpeg

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is still OK.
Interesting when I look at the options button.

I have a couple of orders in the system. The one I ordered in May, only allows me to “Contact Dealer”. The one I ordered in August, still allows me to view the invoice and process a refund request.

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Mine has been a mess from the beginning. Picked Purnell when I ordered it but it went to the Canberra dealer. 6 months later, numerous emails and a few phone calls and it still isn't sorted out. Will probably end up in Antarctica

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine has been a mess from the beginning. Picked Purnell when I ordered it but it went to the Canberra dealer. 6 months later, numerous emails and a few phone calls and it still isn't sorted out. Will probably end up in Antarctica
Do Arctic trucks have a dealer in the Antarctic ? If so you might end up with a few extra available options on your IG.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just noticed that when I click on the Contact Your Dealer button in My Account, it is now sending me to the wrong dealership (Buckby Motors in Melbourne instead of Purnell Motors in Sydney). A few days ago it was correct.

I noticed the same issue on Friday and gave Purnell a call, who couldn't help apart from giving me the Ineos Au phone number to call LoL. I then called Ineos and who said they will investigate and get back to me on Monday (tomorrow) with an update. I'll let you know how I go, because my main reason for checking was to ensure I can start getting comms from the Sydney dealer and to test drive before it goes to the general public. Almost there and getting excited.

On another random post, as most of us do from time to time 😜, I need my first Grenadiar part replacement. I've lost a wing mirror on the scale model 🤔🤔☹️. I should have glued it in like the windows to avoid them going lost when kids touch it when I'm not looking. Very expensive toy car 🚗

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Mine directs me to a blank email.
As my build date is not until March next year I will start to worry about it in February.
Mine is also blank. My original build date was October. Ah well , whatchagunnado?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
I noticed the same issue on Friday and gave Purnell a call, who couldn't help apart from giving me the Ineos Au phone number to call LoL.

So you tell an agent that they have potentially lost your custom and they seem unconcerned? That doesn't exactly sound like they are engaged in the customer experience. 🤔

My link is still directing me to the correct agent.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So you tell an agent that they have potentially lost your custom and they seem unconcerned? That doesn't exactly sound like they are engaged in the customer experience. 🤔

My link is still directing me to the correct agent.

Didn't even get that far with the dealer call. I asked if I could speak to someone regarding them stocking and upcoming test drives of Grenadiar and was told to call Ineos. I wonder if Purnell is yet to be confirmed as a Ineos dealer because they certainly don't act like one. But then perhaps my expectations from the unicorn dealer on here has me hopeful.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn't even get that far with the dealer call. I asked if I could speak to someone regarding them stocking and upcoming test drives of Grenadiar and was told to call Ineos. I wonder if Purnell is yet to be confirmed as a Ineos dealer because they certainly don't act like one. But then perhaps my expectations from the unicorn dealer on here has me hopeful.
D97DD41B-E21C-40EF-9195-2BA24FED5C86.png780464F1-B4B3-4396-A79D-8A64AA36BA79.png

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's what I spotted and what prompted me to contact Purnell. I also tried messaging them in Facebook, which reminds me to check... and here is there response 🥳 :

"
Thanks for your message "Crimson"

Our dealer principal has your details and will make contact with you.

We will also contact you for your opportunity to be amongst the first to drive Sydney demonstrators as soon as we know when they will land at our facility.
"

Back to being happy and will update once I hear back from Ineos Au.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's what I spotted and what prompted me to contact Purnell. I also tried messaging them in Facebook, which reminds me to check... and here is there response 🥳 :

"
Thanks for your message "Crimson"

Our dealer principal has your details and will make contact with you.

We will also contact you for your opportunity to be amongst the first to drive Sydney demonstrators as soon as we know when they will land at our facility.
"

Back to being happy and will update once I hear back from Ineos Au.
I just emailed the dealer principal, expecting him to see my message in the morning, but he got straight back to me saying he would check as soon as he got into the office tomorrow. 🙂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The dealer's expression "we will reach out to you blah blah"
The world has become too proper.
I would never use that expression!
Unless I was selling yoga or something.
Suggestion - "when the cars arrive we'll get you to come in for a drive and after that discuss money"

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
The dealer's expression "we will reach out to you blah blah"
The world has become too proper.
I would never use that expression!
Unless I was selling yoga or something.
Suggestion - "when the cars arrive we'll get you to come in for a drive and after that discuss money"
Like at the supermarket when the checkout asks you to confirm, "I've got my own bag"
I've is abbreviation of I have, so you don't need the "got" if they just wrote "I have my own bag" I would be happy
Or if Yoda was in charge it could be "my own bag I have"

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Like at the supermarket when the checkout asks you to confirm, "I've got my own bag"
I've is abbreviation of I have, so you don't need the "got" if they just wrote "I have my own bag" I would be happy
But no. Then they have this sort of shit playing as well.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes
Sorry guys, but these off topic comments are starting to get annoying. When I get notifications for new comments in threads I’m following, half the time they’re completely irrelevant. Old bloke rant over.

Back
Top Bottom