The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Check your Agent

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
That's what I spotted and what prompted me to contact Purnell. I also tried messaging them in Facebook, which reminds me to check... and here is there response 🥳 :

"
Thanks for your message "Crimson"

Our dealer principal has your details and will make contact with you.

We will also contact you for your opportunity to be amongst the first to drive Sydney demonstrators as soon as we know when they will land at our facility.
"

Back to being happy and will update once I hear back from Ineos Au.
I had an email back from the dealer principal at Purnell. He said he has contacted the INEOS Australia team and asked them to fix the issue.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also got a very prompt from Purnell with some added info:

"As soon as we get our demonstrators, we will contact you and invite you to come and see and drive the car. We do expect this to be late Dec or Early Jan at this stage. The cars are hopefully being built very soon“

Happy to be part of the system and get back to work. Can you believe Xmas is just around the corner once again. I wonder which lucky few will get it wrapped 🎁 for delivery 😁.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the 'nudge' to check on agent/dealer... I did so and it opened an email to the expected dealer principal... so far so good! No mention of build month... (it recently took me 3 weeks to get a rear shock replaced under warranty on my Santa Fe (16K km!). The supply chains must be a nightmare for the Hambach folk.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Here I was getting an email about an update to this topic and instead it was a random post about random posts
@Stu_Barnes
Sorry guys, but these off topic comments are starting to get annoying. When I get notifications for new comments in threads I’m following, half the time they’re completely irrelevant. Old bloke rant over.

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Last I saw your vehicle was being built in pink with 22" wheels
Haha! I was joking until Rev 2 of the contract arrived...the pink may still be in play now

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Haha! I was joking until Rev 2 of the contract arrived...the pink may still be in play now
Pink is like mushroom. Just without some sand coloured pigments. Oh my god, I‘ve choosen this colour 😱

Back
Top Bottom