The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cars are moving out

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
My dealer (Jardine Kent - UK) have confirmed that my car is built and awaiting transport. I presume that this is from the second batch off the production line and so hopefully the technical issues are now resolved and it shall not sit in their showroom for the next 2 months.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
What makes you think yours is the second batch Del? Just wondering what batch mine might be. Currently showing as 'In Production' and has done for the past month.

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
My dealer (Jardine Kent - UK) have confirmed that my car is built and awaiting transport. I presume that this is from the second batch off the production line and so hopefully the technical issues are now resolved and it shall not sit in their showroom for the next 2 months.
Your word in Sir Jim‘s ear🙏

Reactions: Del

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What makes you think yours is the second batch Del? Just wondering what batch mine might be. Currently showing as 'In Production' and has done for the past month.
Speaking with my dealer the car went into production in March so was not in the original production run - those cars started on the line in November. My VIN indicates car number circa 2500 but there is no way to confirm if the numbers are sequential off from the production line or initial orders etc.

The Ineos site is certainly not accurate regarding in production, contract signed etc. My car shows as still in production but my dealer tells me it is ready and waiting shipping - your dealer has a better handle on information than the website.

I have seen one customer who has not yet signed his contract but his dealer has confirmed it is on the way - interesting if he backs out😁

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know people who ordered after me and already have a contract... I'm still waiting for mine. Does the configuration influence the fulfilment date?
It seems all over the place - not sure if configuration affects production - I have a trial master with lots of extras so probably not the simples build.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully mines in the same batch as yours Del. I was told by Jardine its marked as in production in March, but the portal didn't update until 2 weeks ago.

Did you call Jardine or did they contact you?

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully mines in the same batch as yours Del. I was told by Jardine its marked as in production in March, but the portal didn't update until 2 weeks ago.

Did you call Jardine or did they contact you?
I emailed Georgia.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Speaking with my dealer the car went into production in March so was not in the original production run - those cars started on the line in November. My VIN indicates car number circa 2500 but there is no way to confirm if the numbers are sequential off from the production line or initial orders etc.

The Ineos site is certainly not accurate regarding in production, contract signed etc. My car shows as still in production but my dealer tells me it is ready and waiting shipping - your dealer has a better handle on information than the website.

I have seen one customer who has not yet signed his contract but his dealer has confirmed it is on the way - interesting if he backs out😁
My VIN also ends in 25__ (Deposit mid June 22). I continue to watch this space keenly.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
I was told for the second time on the 8th April that my vehicle was now in production. It is still not showing on my online account as such, just contract signed.

I will be really upset if this turns out to be another false start. Not because I am being impatient or precious, but because I will have been told untruths twice.

I am hopeful it will update at some point and shortly after I was asked how I will be paying for the vehicle. When I first read that email I thought they were seriously asking for payment now. Clearly that wouldn’t be happening

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Matey, similar to you, mine, 5 seat SW++ is due in at Jardins this week, and was informed by Georgia from their Sevenoaks branch, so maybe getting it shortly. Despite reserving and ordering on day 1 respectively, the VIV is showing in the low 2,000's.

anyway hope you get yours soon!

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
I know people who ordered after me and already have a contract... I'm still waiting for mine. Does the configuration influence the fulfilment date?
Hi Grenadier Adelaide,
I paid my deposit on 22/10/2022, I am also in Adelaide. I ordered a specced up Trialmaster and have no contract yet but supposedly a build this month.
I was wondering when you paid your deposit, and maybe others paid their deposit's also, as it may help to work out a timeline?.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Order 000529xxxx
*13 Oct 2021. Hand Raiser reserve $
*19 May 2022 Paid deposit
*27 Feb 2023. signed contract
*31 Mar 2023. email notifying "into production"
*early April. dealer phone call "built, through batch & hold, waiting allocation for shipping slot"
Trialmaster "vanilla" (no frills)
Haven't got VIN as yet..

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Hi Grenadier Adelaide,
I paid my deposit on 22/10/2022, I am also in Adelaide. I ordered a specced up Trialmaster and have no contract yet but supposedly a build this month.
I was wondering when you paid your deposit, and maybe others paid their deposit's also, as it may help to work out a timeline?.
I also paid my deposit in October 22, build this month I’m told, no contract yet 😊

Very similar spec to yours

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How do you know this is the "second batch"?
Isn't it just "production numbers"?
Jean. Yes - just production numbers. I have no idea of any cut-off number i.e. 001300 that represents the 1st “batch” nor indeed if the batch and hold protocol is still being used. My original comment regarding the 2nd batch was simply that my car was built after the 1st cars were delivered.

Woody

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Hi Grenadier Adelaide,
I paid my initial deposit 20/10/2022, and also a specced up Trialmaster. No official word yet on build month. Initially March, then told February, and since then only been told not in production yet. The wait continues.

Back
Top Bottom