The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Car cover?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
I need to park the car outside due to it being too tall for my garage. I have a bunch of trees where i park my cars and tree sap is a fact of life...
Can anyone recommend some car covers for the grenadier for outdoor use? Northern California so no snow required but it can get hot here.
Something i can put on myself and that won't scratch the paint.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
I need to park the car outside due to it being too tall for my garage. I have a bunch of trees where i park my cars and tree sap is a fact of life...
Can anyone recommend some car covers for the grenadier for outdoor use? Northern California so no snow required but it can get hot here.
Something i can put on myself and that won't scratch the paint.
I also have to park outside at the moment 24/7 so I had the vehicle ceramic coated.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I'm doing that too but the tree sap in those fir trees are next level in the spring...

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
i ordered this one:

I'll let you know how it works out. I have not ordered from this company before but i'm hopeful that its legit. Price wasn't awful. I usually order for covercraft or cal covers but those are more expensive (and didn't have anything specific for the grenadier.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
I might get one if it is on the UK Amazon site. We have a problem starting at this time of the year with swallows nesting in our outbuildings and stables. They make a mess of the vehicles with their droppings. Their redeeming feature that outways their droppings is the fact they catch midges by the 10,000s

Back
Top Bottom