The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cant. upload image files

Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Cant upload image files it says too large what ever size I post also please can we have the Dark theme back /

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
if you can get a screenshot when you try to upload an image that would be great and I'll look into it.

As far as themes go, it'll be on a rolling schedule of things to be done now we're using a totally new software package.

Local time
Reaction score
Cant upload a screen shot as guess what it says the file is too large.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I couldn't upload an attachment for a reply - apparently too large. Stu - I think your new hosts are limiting file sizes too much. File size that I'd wanted to upload was 8194 KB.

UploaD.png

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Ok its now set to 9.25Mb

If your upload is larger than that please reduce the file size. I'm trying to keep this forum lean mean and free. The more storage we use the more it costs. So please think before you upload a hi res image of an ashtray (does the Grenadier have one) or wheel nut.

If and when we really get into things with technical documentation, tutorials and how to's then we can come up with some other work around.

Thanks all.

Stu.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
@DCPU , you raise a good point.

I've asked more than once about this on email and in person at the LA event. When I specifically ask about if this will cover engine work, transmission etc, ie the BMW or ZF parts the response is I'll get back to you.

Either way if they do furnish the purchasing public with documentation people always put together their own tutorials with helpful notes in addition to the factory manual.

Back
Top Bottom