The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Buzz Overland Cargo System Install Video

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Not a minute by minute install, but Apex Overland in NC recently did a video of assembling/installing the complete Buzz Cargo System...

Thanks for posting that, I wasn't aware it had been done. I've reached out to Josh at Apex Overland to touch base on his experience and the lack of instructions, I expected that he had been sent these when the system was ordered as that's typically what we do prior to sending these out to customers. It's great feedback though and always good to see what we need to improve on.

If anyone does come across this and wants to access some more detailed info on our systems I'll drop a few links and install links below.

1. Installation video of the floor system, Drawers and Rack.
  2. CAD Walkthrough of the Cargo rack.
  3. CAD Walkthrough of the Cargo Barrier and Roof Shelf. (Note this is a walkthrough of a custom system for a customer we did but it does cover the cargo barrier (starts at 5m:48s mark, roof shelf and also explains a few nuances with the drawers).
  4. Cargo rack assembly instructions attached to this post.
Any questions feel free to drop us a line.

Cheers

Ryan

Attachments

• IG-BR Assembly Instructions.pdf
    521.5 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom