The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bull bar

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if there’d be any issue with a regular GME radome antenna, or would it cause deflection etc flapping around on that flat surface?
If you get the checker plate option, the front mudguard area is reinforced to take a weight of up to 150kg.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Yes they are and Rhino Rack even has an accessory available on the INEOS website. Here is the link to Rhino Rack website.

You can even mount the folding bracket along side the Rhino Rack, look here. The Razed product can be used with the GME or Rhino Rack foldable bracket.
That's my preferred option, nice and high for better reception and I'm not looking at it

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you get the checker plate option, the front mudguard area is reinforced to take a weight of up to 150kg.
That’s static not dynamic loading. I’m thinking not so much the weight but the torsional load (side-to-side flexion).
I gather this is why the military examples are so robust.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @TheDocAUS , I think @Greg meant using the rails that are built into the Grenadier, without the roof rack. I would think it could be possible.
Yes, all in the name of keeping the height as low as possible around town, and flipping up when needed.
Would also like to mount an awning on brackets utilising gutter mount and load bars, again to keep height low.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
@DaveB could you do us Americans a favor next time you are at SLRV? Can you ask them if they would be willing to do a group order for the roobar? It will not be available to purchase here in the US but we can add them once we take ownership of Grenadier. Just thinking out loud.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@DaveB could you do us Americans a favor next time you are at SLRV? Can you ask them if they would be willing to do a group order for the roobar? It will not be available to purchase here in the US but we can add them once we take ownership of Grenadier. Just thinking out loud.
Will do

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can't have a "roo-bar" without the "roo"
... special this week A$12.90/kg
132996.jpg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No fashion police comment Dave? 😂
Or is this just an advertisement? 60AB93EB-0097-4ADC-AC3B-C856DD800D5B.jpeg

Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Emailed a dealer in AU and it’s $1600USD for just the bar. Can‘t justify that price

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Yup, Jordan Thomas emailed me back from Ignition Car Centre in Brisbane. (Jordan@ignitioncarcentre.com.au)

If they had them for a couple hundred I would have purchased them and brought it back.
I don't mean to be rude but.....where the hell do you get a low production air bag/ADR compliant bar from for $200???

Back
Top Bottom