The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build month and delays.....

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Agree with all that Shaky. Also like the look of my D4 today in the sun, lots of expense and heartache behind and no doubt ahead of me!

Attachments

• 361B40DB-1A4D-45A7-87C0-FE8E9312F20C.jpeg
    361B40DB-1A4D-45A7-87C0-FE8E9312F20C.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 2D968DA8-32B1-499A-8DDF-EA2237126F88.jpeg
    2D968DA8-32B1-499A-8DDF-EA2237126F88.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 29

Pessimal

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Just checked my production slot again and it is now November. So I started with September originally then got delayed into October, now it's supposedly November. Guess i'll just wait until they want my money

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine still hasn't changed - still showing an outdated configuration (Shale Blue without the changes made with my local agent) with an October build date which should state November. Was told by Ineos Customer Services last Friday that I would receive the contract this week with the colour changed to grey (to avoid even more of a delay), but it never came. What on Earth is going on?!

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My production date has changed from October to November and the price has changed from £61,978 to £67,675.06
i hope the is a typo ?? if not i may have to rethink about going forward.
Has anyone who's month has been changed also had a price change ??

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
😲 😵‍💫 :eek: o_O

Yet no changes here. But the bad surprise may be around the corner.

I'll see when the Game Over lamp lights up. 👿

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
No change here, still Nov 22 and same price.

I have stated on here and to my other half. Any price change (unless it’s reduced) and I am hitting the cancel button immediately.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
And you buddy.

Did it get any busier on Saturday and today ?

I was surprised how quiet the Welsh Game Fair was on Friday. Hopefully you guys still had a good weekend though and took a few orders.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
And you buddy.

Did it get any busier on Saturday and today ?

I was surprised how quiet the Welsh Game Fair was on Friday. Hopefully you guys still had a good weekend though and took a few orders.
Yes, it picked up Saturday and Sunday. Did a few over the weekend so all good.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Build month still Dec 2022, price as before.

Local time
Reaction score
production month has changed some 4weeks ago from september to october - and last week changed further from october to november

price was unchanged

McPharmer II

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My price changed from roundabout 81k€ to 64k€. :cool:
Order: utilitiy Wagon, Loc: Germany

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My one is down 15.000 € as well but only in the summary. the pdf has still the correct price in it. what a pitty

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
If quoting a comment made at the Welsh Game fair, it would be best to just ask Steve from Halliwell as he was there all weekend.

As I said in the IA uk prototype tour mkII, there will be no demonstrators before November, at least in the UK. I also hear that these MAY not be able to be driven on the road either.

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
I suspect there are a number of "unforseeable";) events: not the least is Putin's complete shutdown of the Nordstream gas pipeline and the quadrupling (I read somewhere) of energy costs...that must affect the cost/schedule environment at Hambach and all the suppliers thereto. Also, shipping slots from Hambach to Africa, Asia-Pacific, Oceania (Australia and New Zealand). I'm speculating that production will be aligned to getting orders in cost effective batches to various overseas markets rather than in dribs and drabs. Hence the shuffling of production dates (well that's how I'd plan it! But I retired yrs ago, so what would I know?!)😇🤣🤣🤣
France gets roughly 70% of its power from nuclear as opposed to 10% for Germany who foolishly entangled themselves with Russia. Say what you like about President Trump, he was 100% spot on in opposing Nordstream.

Unfortunately with supply chain complexity a fair amount of parts will be coming from Germany anyway so no doubt the gas crisis will impact our delivery dates in some way.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
France gets roughly 70% of its power from nuclear as opposed to 10% for Germany who foolishly entangled themselves with Russia. Say what you like about President Trump, he was 100% spot on in opposing Nordstream.

Unfortunately with supply chain complexity a fair amount of parts will be coming from Germany anyway so no doubt the gas crisis will impact our delivery dates in some way.
I bet if I say what I want about Trump it will cause a major problem. So I won't

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
C’mon Dave - why start holding back your thoughts now buddy - that’s what keeps us entertained whilst we await the IG.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
C’mon Dave - why start holding back your thoughts now buddy - that’s what keeps us entertained whilst we await the IG.
Because I think it would be offensive and upset people if I said that Donald Trump was the most stupid, narcissistic, moron ever elected to a senior position in any kind of government or company. So I won't say it.

Back
Top Bottom