The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Blind spot mirror

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
I have never suffered with this blind spot issue, however I put this down to a special tool I have called a neck ! I tend to use it to rotate my head and do shoulder checks. 👍 😃
Give it few more years and you won’t be able to use that tool. I certainly can’t , arthritis setting in with age 🤔

Darby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score
The first blind spot mirror worked poorly, so I removed it.

I ordered and installed a 2 inch Ampper Blind Spot Mirror. It uses 3M tape. The new mirrors seem to be working much better and the design allows you to alter the angle of the mirror. It is available on Amazon US and AU.

Ampper do make some larger mirrors if the 2 inch model does not work out.

Links are too Amazon AU, not Amazon US.
Just ordered a set, cheers.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
I have never suffered with this blind spot issue, however I put this down to a special tool I have called a neck ! I tend to use it to rotate my head and do shoulder checks. 👍 😃

HaHa ...Would be an easy fix to the problem if the B pillar wasn't in the way. You must have the seat moved way up. The Grenadier has a horrible blind spot.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
They are taking pre orders on their website now. Delivery in August.
Link here.

It would be good if they could post more information on the mirrors on their website. Like how to install and the difference between grey and blue mirrors, do they offer international freight or US only, etc.

EDIT:
Video of an install on a Bronco (he got 30% off as part of a Group buy):

I could not find anything in FAQ on International Orders.

I could not find anything on Blue verse Grey - other than the obvious tint difference. Or is that the only difference? EDIT2: Found something in a third party review below.

Blue verse Grey (or non-tint)
I found this in a review. So blue tint maybe the anti-glare feature. INEOS Grenadier is tint and defroster only (so ignore the other choices below).
SUMA.jpg

Source here.
View: https://youtu.be/AZOhTeX_Zbw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom