The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Inovations

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to want some aftermarket underbody protection to help protect that 3/4 back section forward of the rear diff. Don't want to rip the guts out of that maze of wires and pipework.

Great photos.

Really like the look of that water carrier on the rearmost section. I better get saving.
The container says ”all liquids fuel container” on it, and 3.5 gallons.Not sure if it’s legal in U.K. or EU to carry fuel on the side of a vehicle. I’ll be looking for a solution for extra fuel as don’t want to carry jerry cans on the roof rack.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score

jrchrds

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
I'm interested in the plug on the right of the trailer hitch- I hadn't seen this before- it looks like the round 7 pin trailer plug. Anyone have a picture of it with the cap open? I was hoping this would be included.
One picture I saw was the 13pin round

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm interested in the plug on the right of the trailer hitch- I hadn't seen this before- it looks like the round 7 pin trailer plug. Anyone have a picture of it with the cap open? I was hoping this would be included.

Here is one I took….

Attachments

• D437618C-A3C8-4456-9F7B-2A67AB74D8A5.jpeg
    D437618C-A3C8-4456-9F7B-2A67AB74D8A5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
13 pin here in UK with new cars is my experience.
I asked IA when I placed my order what were the towing electrics. They confirmed that they complied with country of destination. The UK and Europe will be 13 pin. They also confirmed that the canbus would accept trailers with LED lights. Something L/Rs don't. My D4 doesn't

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I asked IA when I placed my order what were the towing electrics. They confirmed that they complied with country of destination. The UK and Europe will be 13 pin. They also confirmed that the canbus would accept trailers with LED lights. Something L/Rs don't. My D4 doesn't
aye my D4 does not work with LED's - 2013 vintage 👍

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
At the latest drive day at Mt Cotton they also confirmed we would get 13 pin round Euro plugs in Australian spec vehicles.

Good quality converters to 7 pin flat they were using were about $90.

Back
Top Bottom