The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
I suspect their production planning has been " screwed up". IA will have advised that over the last 12months there would be a constant slow stream of vehicles. So they geared up for that, and then nothing. Now a big batch of deliveries as IA address the backlog, leaving Belstaff "up shit creek" without a seamstress
Update - 3 weeks after I collected my vehicle I received the authorisation code email on the Friday, ordered my jacket on the Saturday, and arrived on the Tuesday.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are the Ineos belstaff jackets exactly the same as the ones available off the shelf?
Appear to be, just the packaging box (Belstaff x Grenadier) and the inclusion of the "patch" that are different. And because it was a Fieldmaster I only had the choice of Faded Olive colour. I believe that Trialmaster only has the choice of black.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Appear to be, just the packaging box (Belstaff x Grenadier) and the inclusion of the "patch" that are different. And because it was a Fieldmaster I only had the choice of Faded Olive colour. I believe that Trialmaster only has the choice of black.
Thanks. I bought mine from an Ineos dealer with 139 miles on the clock but I am technically the second owner so no jacket 🤔☹️

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Thanks. I bought mine from an Ineos dealer with 139 miles on the clock but I am technically the second owner so no jacket 🤔☹️
I would ask the dealer, because the jacket was included in the price of the Trialmaster. You should tell him he can wear it for 139 miles :unsure: :devilish:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would ask the dealer, because the jacket was included in the price of the Trialmaster. You should tell him he can wear it for 139 miles :unsure: :devilish:
I'm like you, I didn't really want the jacket. But to put it into perspective the actual cost to Ineos will only be < £300 max, a couple of tank full of fuel ⛽️ on a £67k vehicle. Seems it is more about symbolism than anything else.

Scotsitalian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine just arrived before Xmas n a big Belstaff Ineos Grenadier brown cardboard box.
inside was a suite carrier with Belstaff Ineos Grenadier logo on it, very well made and inside that was a UK made Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket inside a plastic sleeve to stop the wax from seeping Through.
jacket looks very well made,very like the old Barbour game fairs or the like. not heavy duty wax like the Barbour Northumbria jackets but solid enough,

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
UK made? I thought they were produced elsewhere. Major bonus if the jackets are made in the UK!

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone who took delivery of their Grenadier in the US received a code for a jacket yet?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone who took delivery of their Grenadier in the US received a code for a jacket yet?
Has anyone got feedback on the sizes to order. US Large Size Jacket = what size Belstaff Jacket to order? DaBull

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone got feedback on the sizes to order. US Large Size Jacket = what size Belstaff Jacket to order? DaBull
There is a conversion guide on the order site because the sizes are Italian ( UK ones are) giving US UK EU equivalents, but they are still on the small size when you convert. Add a bit of pessimism when measuring your chest size, and don't say you are going to lose weight because your on a diet

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
I have just received my jacket , XL size.
I'm 5ft 9 and 75kg and my chest is larger than my waist.
There is room for a thin windproof jumper underneath if it's really chilly but it will be snug around the shoulders.
You will need to factor in sizing when wearing a thick woollen jumper if you live in places where you actually need the jacket , not just to look fashionable.

OzyGrenie

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Being one of the early orders, I worked out the savings that I could purchase a hundred jackets and floor mats and still be in way in front! Owning and drving the car in various situations and environements, this car is rewarding enough with most of it yet to come.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't order a Belstaff edition, and that's fine because I love my Barbour jacket... but is it wrong to wear it in a Grenadier? :unsure: 😁

Attachments

• 1000003288.jpg
    1000003288.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 1000003289.jpg
    1000003289.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 52

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
I love my Barbour jackets to!
but will have a Belstaff, if I can get one in my size!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
I have a Trialmaster on the way but currently only the FM coats are available in big/tall. They'll either have to open the line at the factory or let me switch coats. Failing that one of the kids gets the Belstaff and the patch is going on my Barbour.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't order a Belstaff edition, and that's fine because I love my Barbour jacket... but is it wrong to wear it in a Grenadier? :unsure: 😁
No, I also wear this jacket from time to time in the Grenadier. That makes two of us.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Preemptive post. I want to swap jacket orders w someone. I still want to keep the Trialmaster patch, but prefer a FM jacket. If someone feels the opposite-want a TM jacket but have a FM - let me know. Not sure how quickly this will happen, but putting this feeler out.

Back
Top Bottom